• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Think This Might Be It For Me(sut)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Had a bit of a peruse on Twitter, admittedly never a good idea, but some of the attacks on Arteta, Arsenal and in some cases England are way over the line for something to do with football, which as much as we all love it isn't that important in the grand scheme of things.

It's weird, like cult like obsessive weird.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Had a bit of a peruse on Twitter, admittedly never a good idea, but some of the attacks on Arteta, Arsenal and in some cases England are way over the line for something to do with football, which as much as we all love it isn't that important in the grand scheme of things.

It's weird, like cult like obsessive weird.
A lot are only here for Özil, very similar to Xhaka.

After this summer majority of them will be gone, although there will be another debate of whether Özil was a successful signing Arsenal signing overall or a club legend or something.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A lot are only here for Özil, very similar to Xhaka.

After this summer majority of them will be gone, although there will be another debate of whether Özil was a successful signing Arsenal signing overall or a club legend or something.
People were saying this about Wenger too though? “They’ll be gone with Wenger”.

Don’t think it’s true, just another cheap insult, no one is a real fan like you guys :lol:.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

People were saying this about Wenger too though? “They’ll be gone with Wenger”.

Don’t think it’s true, just another cheap insult, no one is a real fan like you guys :lol:.
Wasn’t an insult - there are plenty of Özil only fans wasn’t talking about AM at all.

Studies show that younger fans tend to follow players nowadays rather than clubs, especially people who follow clubs outside of their home country. Özil is a megastar, wasn’t a dig at all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Doesn't look too good without the makeup on, does our Mes...

36f0af58daea5b9fea2284163aa1ab71.jpg

Why

Always Me ?
I tend to avoid Facebook and Twitter, and pretty much this forum is the only time ill check out a Twitter link... But when you look at the people who tend to laud Özil as a savant, it tends to be in broken english, from outside the UK, and they tend to deal with any disagreement by calling the posters "dogs." (Not to be confused with dawg.)

I think their passion has very little to do with his ability or lack there of. But more to do with his beliefs, which has a sense of irony if these fans are blinded at his general ambivalence on the football pitch and only want him to play due to said beliefs.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Maybe I should stop doing it then, it will probably increase the weight I can lift. ****ing hell 40's? Thats crazy man. I do 26s.

Really feeling **** right now because I sprained my wrist last week and it still hasnt recovered. Craving the gym, and now the UK is about to go into lockdown....

I dropped down to 28s after the first lockdown. Got so weak where I couldn't train. Retracting all the way down tends to put a little more shoulder strain on. Really as long as you're activating the muscle correctly you never have to go as deep as many (even professional body builders) will tell you.

I tend to see so many people with shoulder wear and tear who advocate for going really deep with them.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I dropped down to 28s after the first lockdown. Got so weak where I couldn't train. Retracting all the way down tends to put a little more shoulder strain on. Really as long as you're activating the muscle correctly you never have to go as deep as many (even professional body builders) will tell you.

I tend to see so many people with shoulder wear and tear who advocate for going really deep with them.
I gave myself a rotator cuff problem from doing deep flys which is kind of the same movement. The ****ty thing was I saw a youtube video called 'five things not to do in the gym' and doing deep flys was one of them. Took about a year to clear up properly ffs.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I gave myself a rotator cuff problem from doing deep flys which is kind of the same movement. The ****ty thing was I saw a youtube video called 'five things not to do in the gym' and doing deep flys was one of them. Took about a year to clear up properly ffs.

The way he’s doing them with his elbows nearly at 90, he’s in danger of a rotator cuff as well. Good control though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom