• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester United vs Arsenal | Sunday 1st November |16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who was your Man of the Match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Forgot Martial isn't playing, that's a bit of a plus for me. He's the type who could win a penalty against Mustafi with ease, I mean Bruno and Rashford are equally capable but still....

Also Martial is very good at hold up play, keeping the ball and linking up. Cavani or Greenwood don't have the same attributes. Cavani is pure movement and Greenwood is mediocre at everything bar finishing.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Come on man, they've outspent us by a multiplier of 10 since then. It's not a level playing field.

And yet Sp**s (who have more than likely been outspent by a multiplier of 10) have managed to win there 4 times in the last 9 league visits.

Our record up there is a disgrace and I'm not expecting it to improve tomorrow.

Breezy

Forgot Martial isn't playing, that's a bit of a plus for me. He's the type who could win a penalty against Mustafi with ease, I mean Bruno and Rashford are equally capable but still....

Also Martial is very good at hold up play, keeping the ball and linking up. Cavani or Greenwood don't have the same attributes. Cavani is pure movement and Greenwood is mediocre at everything bar finishing.

Martial is overrated as ****. Greenwood pisses all over him already. Much bigger talent.

Tir Na Nog

Martial is overrated as ****. Greenwood pisses all over him already. Much bigger talent.

Nah incredibly one dimensional. Martial might be overrated and hasn't lived up to the hype perhaps but he's got far more tools than Greenwood.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
And yet Sp**s (who have more than likely been outspent by a multiplier of 10) have managed to win there 4 times in the last 9 league visits.

Our record up there is a disgrace and I'm not expecting it to improve tomorrow.
Mate you were talking about since May 2002, I think. Well I just checked quickly, if you take all matches at Old Trafford, league and cup games, both Arsenal and Sp**s have only won 4 games there I think.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Nah incredibly one dimensional. Martial might be overrated and hasn't lived up to the hype perhaps but he's got far more tools than Greenwood.
Nah, Greenwood is actually their most complete attacker with multiple dimensions. If a top manager gets hold of him he'll be a star. Two footed, great vision, passing ability, technically efficient, can play all 4 phases and effective in all parts of the pitch. I so wish if we could get him somehow.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The greatest rivalry in football history...

...what will the next chapter of it be.

COYG!

AD1998

I'd like to see Pepe and Bellerin running at Luke Shaw tbw. This United side are very good on the counter, but struggle against deep, organized sides. I think both sides will sit deep and try to counter at first, I reckon we can catch them on the counter. They have one of the slowest center back partnerships in the league as well with Maguire and Lindeloff. I do tremble about Mustafi in these one, though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think if we concede early we gonna get battered here. I expect a very defensive approach hoping to get something on the counter. 3-1 to United

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Mate you were talking about since May 2002, I think. Well I just checked quickly, if you take all matches at Old Trafford, league and cup games, both Arsenal and Sp**s have only won 4 games there I think.

Given a fact against your stupid point and you still manage to swing it your way, you're a different breed. Just take the L.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Given a fact against your stupid point and you still manage to swing it your way, you're a different breed. Just take the L.
Just written the truth. I think Sp**s and Arsenal have only won 4 games each at Old Trafford since we won the league there. And the fact that United have out spent both these teams by at least a factor of 10 is at least partly the reason.

Not sure what's the matter with you, you can check these facts if you think they're wrong. You're getting very easily triggered, maybe you ought to take a break. :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm surprised people here are so dismissive of McTominay. He seems to have an excellent work ethic and attitude. I dare say we could use a bit more of that.

Tir Na Nog

Nah, Greenwood is actually their most complete attacker with multiple dimensions. If a top manager gets hold of him he'll be a star. Two footed, great vision, passing ability, technically efficient, can play all 4 phases and effective in all parts of the pitch. I so wish if we could get him somehow.

Well put it this way I'd still have him starting here certainly. And he's dangerous, I think more from a tactical point of view none of the other United forwards do what Martial does, tho it mightn't be a big issue for them.

Mohamed7

We struggled to breakdown Dundalk. We should play for the draw here. Stop the 343 and go with 541 with Auba up front.

Our midfield creativity is dire.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
God, I hate this fixture. And I hate this opposition with every fibre of my being. Can’t stand Yanited- they’re the ****ing worst. Let’s go 4-3-3. Don’t give them any more respect than we have to.

Leno
Bellerín Gabriel Mustafi Tierney
Partey Xhaka Ceballos
Saka Auba Pepe

Subs: Runarsson, Kolasinac, Elneny, Willock, Willian, Nelson, Lacazette.

I wouldn’t be opposed to Elneny starting this. He can do a job in these kind of fixtures. I hope Arteta has shown the lads tapes of Palace and Spuds’ victories at OT. They took the game to them and created at will.

Uncle Mikel, we cant go overly negative again. We need to show what we’re about.

Why

Always Me ?
Sadly can't see us winning this one, unless something changes in the way we attack.

Everything we do goes down the left, and Wan Bissaka should be alright to handle it. If I was Solskjaer I would be telling AWB to just sit deep of Auba and wait for his runs, don't push upfield too much and sweep up any balls over the top.

If we changed it up and have Pepe running (yes running) at Shaw we might have more luck.

But we are not creating/scoring enough goals at the moment and you know they will get a penalty.

I think they will score 2 based on Mustafi starting, and the Atkinson effect. Can't see us getting 3.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
We struggled to breakdown Dundalk. We should play for the draw here. Stop the 343 and go with 541 with Auba up front.

Our midfield creativity is dire.

This is baffling. You do realise the 343 we play is incredibly defensive as it is? Effectively gets used as a 541.

God, I hate this fixture. And I hate this opposition with every fibre of my being. Can’t stand Yanited- they’re the ****ing worst. Let’s go 4-3-3. Don’t give them any more respect than we have to.

Leno
Bellerín Gabriel Mustafi Tierney
Partey Xhaka Ceballos
Saka Auba Pepe

Subs: Runarsson, Kolasinac, Elneny, Willock, Willian, Nelson, Lacazette.

I wouldn’t be opposed to Elneny starting this. He can do a job in these kind of fixtures. I hope Arteta has shown the lads tapes of Palace and Spuds’ victories at OT. They took the game to them and created at will.

Uncle Mikel, we cant go overly negative again. We need to show what we’re about.

Did you not see what happens to teams who go for United? They're a top counter attacking side. We would get ripped 4 or 5 nil if we just went all out. Gotta be clever instead of just doing something ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom