• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Feel sorry for Pepe

think he knows he’s bottling his chance at Arsenal
Yep seems like the confidence is gone now as well. A lot of body feints but with no real intent/belief to actually get past his man.

TinFish

Hate to be critical but Willian truly is a waste of space. Just after his final pay check before going back to Brazil.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Expect 9 questions in post-match regarding Özil.

"Noticed u we're bit ****e creating again today mikel, any reason why?"

"Fek off idiot, told u i gave him 13 chances"

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

if you always gonna play with 1 striker like we always do. the two wide men has to come centrally and support him. Im sorry but as bad as pepe is, his positioning is inexcusable for these tactics we use and thats 100% on the manager. Or he refuses to listen and then shouldnt play

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I hoped we'd get 1 maybe 2 good seasons out of Willian but looks a waste of wages at this point.
With Pepe each game that passes you think it's not going to happen for him here. He should be destroying teams such as these if he is what we thought he'd be. I've no doubt the likes of Vela or Aliadiere would have a scored more than a few goals if they'd had UEFA Cup every season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It'll be frustrating season if every home game will be like this we always struggling to break deep defending teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom