• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Willian must go home, wipe his brow with his wad of cash, knowing he doesn't sweat, because he doesn't do anything during the match.

Theres one thing wanting experience, theres another wanting mercenaries.

greekgooner

Player:Martinelli
Anyone noticed that under arteta we dont try (or have the player in the right position) long shots?even xhaka that his best attribute is shooting does not shoot anymore

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Hey, that's not funny, dude. I have asthmatic bronchitis and it kicked in this fall after almost 3 years.
I had to cut my leg workout short because I wasn't breathing right.

tenor.gif

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I win a few thousand if Molde win.

TinFish

Said this all summer.
He always had the odd game for Chelsea where he turned up to prove his worth.

Assumed we bought him for squad depth/rotation. But I'd rather give our youngsters a chance. Another one for the bum $quad.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Anyone noticed that under arteta we dont try (or have the player in the right position) long shots?even xhaka that his best attribute is shooting does not shoot anymore

Xhaka’s best attribute is not his shooting. He makes a 30 yarder 3 years ago and then misses atleast 20 attempts at it since then. Amazing selective memory.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Doubt we'd get half our money back on Pepe. Good job we're paying in instalments over 30 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom