• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I still believe in the player, Gervinho comparison is harsh because Pepe with the service that Gervinho got is a star. His shooting and finishing is top class.

But Until the way we attack changes Pepe won’t be good here because his build up play isn’t great.

Gervinho was faster and a better dribbler. He just didn’t know where he was going.
Pepe hasn’t played as well as Gervinho did for arsenal tbh.

I still believe in the player, Gervinho comparison is harsh because Pepe with the service that Gervinho got is a star. His shooting and finishing is top class.

But Until the way we attack changes Pepe won’t be good here because his build up play isn’t great.

There are two things you may never give up on. Pepe. And single moms you meet on the bar!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Don't get me wrong, Id rather listen to both these ****s than 105 year old voice box Chris Sutton.

Funnily enough I listened to the Monday night game on a three hour drive home on 5 Live.

Chris Sutton was doing the commentary and I actually laughed at some of his jokes which I’m ashamed to admit.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
People were telling me the positives when I was moaning about it.

I tell ya sometimes I would like to put my head under 3 ton of concrete when people defend the willian buy.

"chelsea's best player"
"Was great last season"

Almost as good as john terry hyping up Cech's signing - "15 points a season" man couldn't even save 1 penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom