• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Arsenal vs Molde | Thursday 5th November | 20:00 GMT | BT Sports 2

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Mari and Cedric laughing at us looooool. Imagine Cedric gets 60k a week, my god this man has stolen a living and we have to watch him “honour” his contract for next 4 years too I bet!

I agree on Cedric. I don’t feel like Mari has had a proper chance.

tenor.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ceballos hasn't really kicked on has he? Was hoping for more this season.
He’s been in and out the side to be fair. Playing him wide right against Leicester made him look bad also.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Are the commentators seriously, I mean seriously, talking about how VAR is **** for attackers and insinuating them and the fans don’t want it in a game where literally VAR would have stopped a correct goal from being disallowed??

I don’t know why I don’t put this **** on mute.

Manberg

Predator
Is there VAR in the latter stages?

Will knockout rounds be one legged ties at a neutral venue like last season?

Hate Wenger or not but I think there will pass a long time until we score a proper Wenger goal again.

You got to give the man a credit for the courage to still try to make football as an art but not just a show of robots and algorithms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom