• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeaaaaaah Saiss stung me too. The Wolves fans have been saying this though.

Got 2 free transfers next week so I will take a -4 hit on top of that and have a mini wildcard. Trossard and Saiss gotta go.

Antonio was a big big play, shame he got injured, he will probably have to go too.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Had a terrible week compared to the 92 points in gw5 and 71 points last week. Currently on 31 with Bamford and Klich to save my week.

Castagne and Rodriguez injured. Might have to take a hit to replace both.

Also bummed that Saiss was benched after securing 7 points last week. Might have to replace him soon.

Quite complicated what to do now. Can sell Rodriguez for 7.7, Castagne for 5.6 and I have 0.6 in the bank.

I'm thinking Bellerin or Zouma for Castagne. Leaning towars Bellerin because I already have Chilwell.

Perhaps Grealish for Rodriguez, but he has a tough fixture against us coming up nex tweek. Ward Prowse could be interesting to bank some more coins.

Any tips?

Last edited:

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Currently sitting in 2nd on the AM league, pretty neat for my first time Fantasy anything.
Been meaning to get rid of Werner all season but he's been getting points lately and I'm still scared he'll explode soon, but I could outright replace him for Kane/Fernandes so it's a tough choice.

Should get Bellerin in too, I think we're getting lots of clean sheets this season and he has had some great end product, maybe to replace Robertson, pool look dodgy at the back without VVD.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Keep my lead by a hair.

All the people who play every season suck hard at the moment lol

I plan to take the gold this szn :trophy:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Had Wilson on bench. My goalie and defenders together got some massive scores - 0 0 1 1
Saiss and Mitchell not playing resulted in some dangerous defenders getting in.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

All the people who play every season suck hard at the moment lol
Tell me about it.

I've pulled off some crazy comebacks tbf but 100+ off top is not a good look. Never had such bad luck in my four years of playing as I did at the start of this season but I think its only upwards from here now.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Hope you man made your changes boi, they locked in a bit earlier than usual this week.

Yes I purposely didn't say anything.

lufere7

Hope you man made your changes boi, they locked in a bit earlier than usual this week.

Yes I purposely didn't say anything.
I remembered last minute after being screwed by Friday games last week :lol:

I think this is where my decline starts tbh, I feel inexperience is going to get me, I got my first major injury in Ings this week and I felt lost :lol:
Swapped Bellerin for Robertson to be able to afford the Ings-Kane switch but now I have the 2 Sp**s forwards and they are entering a nightmare run after this so I'll probably blow it when I have to change them lol

lufere7

Wait I ****ed up :lol: last night on the mobile app I switched my 2 Brighton defenders in for the Soton ones and made Kane captain instead of Salah, didn't notice the little confirm on the corner and just went back thinking it saved, now I'm out of 12 easy points ffs.

**** this UI, should've at least warned me my changes weren't going to be saved :mad:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Wait I ****ed up :lol: last night on the mobile app I switched my 2 Brighton defenders in for the Soton ones and made Kane captain instead of Salah, didn't notice the little confirm on the corner and just went back thinking it saved, now I'm out of 12 easy points ffs.

**** this UI, should've at least warned me my changes weren't going to be saved :mad:
I did something similar with my free hit at the start of the season - I’m used to the desktop/website.

Still not fully used to the app.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Saiss didn't play again. Think I should replace him. Have 1.1 in the bank.

Also feel like Rodriguez isn't performing, so contemplating replacing him for Grealish, but he has some easy games coming up.

Might save up a transfer this time and use Justin instead of Saiss the upcoming week.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Saiss didn't play again. Think I should replace him. Have 1.1 in the bank.

Also feel like Rodriguez isn't performing, so contemplating replacing him for Grealish, but he has some easy games coming up.

Might save up a transfer this time and use Justin instead of Saiss the upcoming week.
Rodriguez has some good fixtures coming up, Fulham, Leeds and Burnley? I’d atleast wait until after Fulham for sure, possibly leave him for all 3 weeks depending on how he looks.

Saiss, yeah I’d ship him out if you have a transfer to spare he’s done for now.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Any recommendations? Have Saiss, Justin, Chilwell, Bellerin, Dunne.
lol that I can not do, cause when your defender gets minus points you'll just think of me :lol:

I'd suggest looking at other FPL teams in our league for inspiration. If I had to give a suggestion, I'd play the fixtures - Man City have good fixtures if you're looking for a premium option. Burnley or Villa if you're looking for immediate budget options.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Everyone in my league took Bruno and captained him. I made a risky move of taking Auba instead. In hindsight,it looks like I let my emotions take over.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Everyone in my league took Bruno and captained him. I made a risky move of taking Auba instead. In hindsight,it looks like I let my emotions take over.
Could be genius mate.

If it makes you feel better, I took out Son for a -4 hit and put in Sterling who got benched..

I thought I was being smart with my Fernandes transfer but the whole league done it :lol:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Could be genius mate.

If it makes you feel better, I took out Son for a -4 hit and put in Sterling who got benched..

I thought I was being smart with my Fernandes transfer but the whole league done it :lol:
I also took out Son :facepalm: Took a -4 to replace an injured defender. Still having three players injured/infected with covid. With Grealish and Martinez pooping so far, I don't think luck is on my side.

lufere7

Bow before your new leader :cool:

Surprised I did so well this weekend and with my 2 Soton guys still to go. Lots of luck tbh, only kept my double Arsenal defense and Son because I had no transfers left, and almost captained Grealish instead of Bruno :lol:

Top Bottom