• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I think the Özil discontent is louder amongst the fans at home fixtures.

I also think some of our weaker/less popular players get boo’ed out the venue, possibly effecting tactics or options.

I just think we’re a toxic fanbase.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think the Özil discontent is louder amongst the fans at home fixtures.

I also think some of our weaker/less popular players get boo’ed out the venue, possibly effecting tactics or options.

Do you ever stop moaning about fans? :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Do you ever stop moaning about my posts? I knew you’d be summoned.

Our fans got rid of Wenger and have done other stuff, so probably not tbh.

Lmao please stop playing the victim for 5 minutes man you're better than that.

Wenger got sacked because we didn't make the CL for 2 seasons in a row, there was fan discontent for years and that never got him sacked. No one in football really takes fans seriously we're just customers that think we have a say for some reason.

Fans are stupid and fickle, no one goes by the whims of fans.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Willian sucking some serious Arteta **** this last few weeks. Would love to kiss him just to taste it tho. :drool:

BigPoppaPump

Willian sucking some serious Arteta **** this last few weeks. Would love to kiss him just to taste it tho. :drool:

CKb.gif

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
6 winnable points lost at home. Crazy season so far I know but Top 4 is already out of our reach I'd say. These lost points will cost us in the end.

Pyromaniac

The season is done. There is no way we get top 4 with this squad. We need to spend serious money in the winter to have a slight chance left. At least 2 out of Aouar, Szoboszlai and Edouard. Otherwise it's gonna be a battle with Wolves, Everton and Villa for EL at tops.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Top 4 is over unless we see a drastic change soon. We are not going to win a lot of points playing like this.

Top Bottom