• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Boycotting Arsenal

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
This is going to sound melodramatic and even more so coming from me. But i've genuinely had enough of this ****e. I said i'd boycott after Leicester and failed which has done me **** all favours. I'd appreciate some advice on ignoring the club for the foreseeable as i'm not willing to get angry over such turgid ****e.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is going to sound melodramatic and even more so coming from me. But i've genuinely had enough of this ****e. I said i'd boycott after Leicester and failed which has done me **** all favours. I'd appreciate some advice on ignoring the club for the foreseeable as i'm not willing to get angry over such turgid ****e.

What's the point? Boycotting is to send a message. You won't be sending anything at all.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I feel exactly the same, but off course I want do it. This is our club an right now, to be honest for a long long time, it's been terrible. But it's still our club...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hard mate. I’ve tried to stop watching our games and fill my days being productive but roll on game time I find myself sucked back in like a smack head.

I just wish we could have some highs apart from the lows. After every forest fire there’s some green shoots then the fire comes back.

Overall there’s some positivity in that the owners seem finally willing to spend money and try and take a more active role.

If it turns out Mikel and Edu are frauds we’ve seen the club won’t hesitate in dropping the axe. If you keep spending money eventually things will fall into place.

Can we meet up somewhere when covid is done and talk this through mate? I've always had your back on here but you went too far in the matchday thread. I still like to be friends and do something else together!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Get a hobby or two.

I still keep up with Arsenal and football because I love the game too much, but I have managed to reach that sweet spot of not letting losses and the clubs general bollocks piss me off and putting my mind to more important things. Doing a lot of self-study, practicing my instrument, even recently started working out again and just generally putting my mind to other things. My growing political consciousness also has played a part in my lack of real investment these days.

It's gonna be a tough start though, so I recommend the 21 day rule if you wanna start anything. I really recommend learning an instrument. Guitar is the most accessible.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
Hard mate. I’ve tried to stop watching our games and fill my days being productive but roll on game time I find myself sucked back in like a smack head.

I just wish we could have some highs apart from the lows. After every forest fire there’s some green shoots then the fire comes back.

Overall there’s some positivity in that the owners seem finally willing to spend money and try and take a more active role.

If it turns out Mikel and Edu are frauds we’ve seen the club won’t hesitate in dropping the axe. If you keep spending money eventually things will fall into place.
The players are frauds. If you can't show a bit of passion and energy playing for our club, then just leave. Honestly it looked like none of the wanted to be on the pitch tonight. That attitude can only be compared to the worst of games under Emery. You can lack quality, but if you don't care about winning or loosing, then it's really really bad and leaves me a bit hopeless regarding the state of our club.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
We could ban you, that might be a start.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Forum isn't the problem really. I told myself i should just follow the game via the posts tonight without watching it. It's avoiding the games that's the problem.
Going to be hard with lockdown, not much else going on. I’m watching every football going.

The most football I have watched has been since Covid.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Get a hobby or two.

I still keep up with Arsenal and football because I love the game too much, but I have managed to reach that sweet spot of not letting losses and the clubs general bollocks piss me off and putting my mind to more important things. Doing a lot of self-study, practicing my instrument, even recently started working out again and just generally putting my mind to other things. My growing political consciousness also has played a part in my lack of real investment these days.

It's gonna be a tough start though, so I recommend the 21 day rule if you wanna start anything. I really recommend learning an instrument. Guitar is the most accessible.
:lol: Got a guitar sitting by me now, nearly smashed the laptop with it. I've tried the hobby thing multiple times and i've always slipped back into old habits. With the internationals now, it's probably time to give it a real bash. I do have hobbies that i can commit more time too. Think i'll avoid having a political mind though, tbh.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I will be honest as i have got older and we have slipped further behind, i aint as arsed as i used to be. Im going to start a new hobby when covid has fvcked off!!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The players are frauds. If you can't show a bit of passion and energy playing for our club, then just leave. Honestly it looked like none of the wanted to be on the pitch tonight. That attitude can only be compared to the worst of games under Emery. You can lack quality, but if you don't care about winning or loosing, then it's really really bad and leaves me a bit hopeless regarding the state of our club.

Are they though? Yeah it’s not a perfect team but look at some of the players.

• Ligue 1 team of the season CB
  • Golden boot winning striker
  • A usual one goal in three striker
  • Full England international
  • World class CM signing
  • Recent international keeper for Germany
  • Main creative player for a top 4 rival last year
  • 18/19 Ligue 1 POTY runner up
  • 25M left back signing

Yes there’s gaps in the squad but getting battered like that is inexcusable. Some of these guys looked like they’d never kicked a ball before today.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Forum isn't the problem really. I told myself i should just follow the game via the posts tonight without watching it. It's avoiding the games that's the problem.
These 19:15 kick-offs against Leicester and Villa probably don't help. If it was the day time you'd probably have more options to do something else.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's tough...it's something you have such an emotional connection to, but have no control over in anyway in terms of how good it is (which in times like these feels God awful) when you support a team.

The forum's good for venting at least.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Didn't see a fan in the stadium, I think the boycott is well done to be fair. I believe President Xi is an arsenal fan.

Breezy

Get a hobby or two.

Can’t imagine Rich 1990 with a guitar. :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom