• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: From Thriller To Bad, Should He Just Beat It?

Jakarta

Man Arteta if you’re reading this...please oh please stop playing Laca/Nketiah upfront when you have a weapon like Auba in your side.

His intelligent runs and finishing are being wasted on the wing.

Guess Arteta didn’t get the message....

roz

Fake News Merchant
People get so but hurt when someone criticises Aubemeyang and quickly make moves to blame Lacazette.

Truth is, Lacazette as shiyte as he is, has been far more involved in our play than “the best striker in the league”.

I lose count of how many times our play breaks down through Auba throughout a game. Nothing to do with his position, just to do with a generally average footballer who is a good finisher with decent movement.

I don’t even think he’s lost motivation through his new contract, doesn’t strike me as that sort of guy and comes across well in interviews, just think he was outperforming his own ability previously where as now he’s not.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
People get so but hurt when someone criticises Aubemeyang and quickly make moves to blame Lacazette.

Truth is, Lacazette as shiyte as he is, has been far more involved in our play than “the best striker in the league”.

I lose count of how many times our play breaks down through Auba throughout a game. Nothing to do with his position, just to do with a generally average footballer who is a good finisher with decent movement.

I don’t even think he’s lost motivation through his new contract, doesn’t strike me as that sort of guy and comes across well in interviews, just think he was outperforming his own ability previously where as now he’s not.
Outperforming his own ability like consistently scoring for the last ten years???

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@roz is right, Aubameyang is the last player you want with ball at his feet. If he's not making runs into the box trying to finish then he's practically useless.

Reactions: roz

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Aguero, Kane, Vardy, Lewadowski, many World Class strikers are gonna look sh*te on the wing.

It’s ridiculous to try and convince people that this makes Aubameyang any less of a footballer. He’s not got much to work with except a tired 19 year old boy and Arteta-ball is stinking up the joint.

You man’s heroes RvP, Giroud etc all fail in this team cause they don’t get any service.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He walks into this team fully fit

Naa put him in the U18, he's clearly not ready for "Arteta's master complex system".

First he needs to be 32, then he needs to miss easy chances, lastly he needs a bit of a beer gut and a receding hairline

Then....then he is ready.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Aguero, Kane, Vardy, Lewadowski, many World Class strikers are gonna look sh*te on the wing.

It’s ridiculous to try and convince people that this makes Aubameyang any less of a footballer. He’s not got much to work with except a tired 19 year old boy and Arteta-ball is stinking up the joint.

You man’s heroes RvP, Giroud etc all fail in this team cause they don’t get any service.
We’d win the league with prime RVP in this team.

roz

Fake News Merchant
On our one Tierney cross per 90 mins? Ok buddy.
RVP had all of Aubemeyangs best attributes and then had a load more added on. Literally twice the player at least, could link play, create, score out of nothing, beat a man, decent heading, excellent hold up play. Only thing Auba has on RVP is pace. They’re barely comparable imo.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

RVP had all of Aubemeyangs best attributes and then had a load more added on. Literally twice the player at least, could link play, create, score out of nothing, beat a man, decent heading, excellent hold up play. Only thing Auba has on RVP is pace. They’re barely comparable imo.
Rvp was class but cause of fans such as yourself he is grossly overrated and made out to be something he was not.

Alex Ferguson made a point to drop players who couldn’t get the ball to him. You can talk up VP all you like but even he needed service.

Van Persie could never do the role of free roaming centre back that Lacazette is made to do nor is he looking anything like Aubameyang on the wing last season.

He’s not doing anything in this team as it is now, cause there’s no Scholes/Carrick/Cesc/Özil so he simply wouldn’t get enough touches.

OSBK

Established Member

RvP wouldnt fail. He was the last geniune world class player this club had. RvP carried us to 4th place, he then f#ucked off and carried utd to the league. A prime RvP is better than anything else in this league currently

Gooner1988TK

RvP wouldnt fail. He was the last geniune world class player this club had. RvP carried us to 4th place, he then f#ucked off and carried utd to the league. A prime RvP is better than anything else in this league currently

Alexis wasn’t world class?

Alexs

I thought Arteta was going to build the team around Auba once he re-signed. He seems to be doing the opposite.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

RVP for all his brilliance still needed service. All we do is cross the ball so I struggle to see how he would score goals in this system.

Only players doing anything in this systems are those like Neymar and Messi, guys who can create for themselves consistently and others, one man attacks. Even CR7 would struggle in this team off of the glorious 2 big chances we create per game.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom