• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wouldn't underestimate Sp**s now. Bale is huge player and is going to make a difference. OK he's £20m in fees etc. Cheap at twice the price. We might have paid that for a fading Chelsea player.
Must admit that I am pretty worried about them being good this season. Their front three is not bad at all and if Mourinho can keep it together for this year they can do well. As much as I hate to admit it they are a bit on the up again.

Malky

Established Member
People hyping up Sp**s do know, after West Brom, they've got City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Palace, Liverpool, Wolves, Fulham and Leeds between now and New Year - Fulham is the only game I'm certain they'll get 3 points. Kane or Son get injured or suspended and those other games look twice as difficult for them.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

People hyping up Sp**s do know, after West Brom, they've got City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Palace, Liverpool, Wolves, Fulham and Leeds between now and New Year - Fulham is the only game I'm certain they'll get 3 points. Kane or Son get injured or suspended and those other games look twice as difficult for them.
That team and manager are such unbelievable ****s. Cheaters the whole lot. Kane deserves a suspension for his tackle on Lallana.

Majora

Haven’t watched any of Sp**s yet since the transfer window closed, what kind of performances is Bale putting in?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Haven’t watched any of Sp**s yet since the transfer window closed, what kind of performances is Bale putting in?

He’s just getting fit, he’s having a pre season like him and Jose have said.

Mainly on the bench for league games, plays EL games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Harry Kane will be making his 300th appearance for Sp**s tonight, stats are something else you have to say...

Games played: 299

Goals scored: 199

Trophies: 0

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf he on about. It's not like our assistant coach make the decision about who will play they have a manager.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
They have a squad good enough to challenge for the title. Hopefully Mourinho screws it up by overplaying them in the cups.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Remember exactly year ago Leicester was actually 2nd place and people thought they might challenge the title with Liverpool. They end up finished 5th. Quality matters to remain consistent.

Although, I have no doubt Kane & Son will be consistent until end of the season and Sp**s is likely to secure top 4 thanks to those two. But the same can't be said on their midfield and defense. I just don't rate their midfield & defense apart from Reguilon.

Malky

Established Member

604m in debt damn. Would be interesting how they going to pays it
Already half a billion in debt and Levy took out a goverment loan for another £100+M? The mad man :lol:
If things go sour and they miss out on Champions League this season, they'll be cashing in on Kane and Son in the summer.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom