• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Useless International matches

GDeep™

League is very weak
Babel still getting picked for the Dutch. Bellerin playing for Spain. Dead game.

Was going to watch France but look at that midfield and attack ffs, dead - Nzonzi, Sissoko, Thuram, Pogba, Ben Yedder, Giroud etc.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I remember a time when you could find a top Gunner in at least five matches. So boring now.

I remember in the 2006 world cup I believe the most players from one club was Arsenal.

Henry, Adebayor, Van Persie, Cole, Campbell, Toure, Eboue, Rosicky, Ljungberg, Gilberto, Fabregas, Reyes, Lehmann, Senderos, Djourou and Walcott. 16 in total. That's some going.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I remember a time when you could find a top Gunner in at least five matches. So boring now.

Not seeing any Arsenal players in internationals is so upsetting. It's why I wanted to keep Emi, having an Arsenal player be number 1 in a country like Argentina is great. Now we have guys like Lacazette who can't even get a sniff over washed up Giroud and Gignac.

I remember seeing Fabregas with the 10 for Spain, RVP leading Netherlands, Rosicky captain of Czech, Sagna on the France team. Now we have Bellerin who only gets called up after 40 year old Jesus Navas gets injured.

BigPoppaPump

I remember in the 2006 world cup I believe the most players from one club was Arsenal.

Henry, Adebayor, Van Persie, Cole, Campbell, Toure, Eboue, Rosicky, Ljungberg, Gilberto, Fabregas, Reyes, Lehmann, Senderos, Djourou and Walcott. 16 in total. That's some going.

How many of our current players are internationals? Leno, Holding, Bellerin ain't gonna get many caps, Gabriel I'm not sure about, have Luiz/Willian retired from internationals yet? Tierney, Auba and Xhaka play for small nations so they don't really count, Partey is barely an Arsenal player don't really count him either, if Spain play Ceballos then the level of Spanish midfielders is embarrassing to what it was.

I can only think of El Neny and Pepe and not like they're playing for countries with loads of competition for places. When I say we're poor because of personnel people don't want to listen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Summer 2016 I think was the last time Arsenal players really shone for their countries in a competition...Sanchez was about to win a 2nd Copa with Chile, while Ramsey, Kos, Giroud and Özil all had a very good Euro 2016.

Miss having Arsenal players as top internationals, made international tournaments even better when you could cheer on some of your own.

BigPoppaPump

Summer 2016 I think was the last time Arsenal players really shone for their countries in a competition...Sanchez was about to win a 2nd Copa with Chile, while Ramsey, Kos, Giroud and Özil all had a very good Euro 2016.

Miss having Arsenal players as top internationals, made international tournaments even better when you could cheer on some of your own.

I remember Arsenal strikers being a mainstay for National teams until we signed your loverboy Lacazette that ruined it for us. Even Giroud bought back a World Cup. We had a world cup winner in 2010, 2014 and 2018 ffs. Henry, RVP, Giroud all leading their teams.

BigPoppaPump

Look at Spain's national team just 10 years after winning the world cup:
Emj_8cLW4AAgcAi

F*cking abysmal.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Some great spanish talents are coming up right now tbf, so they'll look a lot better pretty soon.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember Arsenal strikers being a mainstay for National teams until we signed your loverboy Lacazette that ruined it for us. Even Giroud bought back a World Cup. We had a world cup winner in 2010, 2014 and 2018 ffs. Henry, RVP, Giroud all leading their teams.

Did you edit your joke about me in the "Klopp v Pep" thread, after you saw and liked my post about Kenan and Kel? :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Giroud was at Chelsea by then.

BigPoppaPump

Did you edit your joke about me in the "Klopp v Pep" thread, after you saw and liked my post about Kenan and Kel? :lol:

Nah I felt like I was just being unnecessarily rude, sometimes I type things then read it back and think it's a bit much.

BigPoppaPump

Giroud was at Chelsea by then.

Ffs, another thing Lacazette ruined. One player ruined so much of my enjoyment from this club it pains me. Like how tf does Gignac get chosen over you?

Won the World Cup and went and smashed us in the Europa final after all the abuse we gave him calling him a donkey myself included. No wonder he rubbed it in our face afterwards.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ffs, another thing Lacazette ruined. One player ruined so much of my enjoyment from this club it pains me. Like how tf does Gignac get chosen over you?

Won the World Cup and went and smashed us in the Europa final after all the abuse we gave him calling him a donkey myself included. No wonder he rubbed it in our face afterwards.
Deschamps is racist, no other explanation.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Look at Spain's national team just 10 years after winning the world cup:
Emj_8cLW4AAgcAi

F*cking abysmal.

Definitely not their best side, it's a friendly line up.

Ansu Fati, Sergio Ramos, Busquets, Reguilón, De Gea, Pau Torres, Ferran Torres, Thiago Alcântara and Dani Olmo make them a lot more interesting.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom