• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Under-23s Thread

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
There much talk about how impressive Moller our new Swedish CF is watched some videos in his u23 games he look gaint his style look similar to Giroud a tall striker but with skills
The kid is a unit and holds the ball up really well. Quick footed. Not seen much of his finishing to suggest it's a strong area for him but in terms of being a target man he fits the bill. Definitely a different option to most of our other forwards.

I think he's more like Bendtner than Giroud.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The kid is a unit and holds the ball up really well. Quick footed. Not seen much of his finishing to suggest it's a strong area for him but in terms of being a target man he fits the bill. Definitely a different option to most of our other forwards.

Remind me Lukaku when he played in youth team can bully everyone easily with his body strength. Interested with how he's development going to be he could up very useful player for something different than Strikers like Bolagun Nektiah

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Seems more technical than Bendtner. Quite fast for his size as well.

Keplaz

We seem to have some creative youngsters in the ranks. Like the look of Cirjan. He looks like he'll be a baller. Whether here or somewhere else.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

The game will be streamed in Darby County official website but i think you'll need to register.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

The game will be streamed in Darby County official website but i think you'll need to register.
It's free to register. I've had an account there for like 3 years :lol:.

I'm really excited by this lineup and the game in general. Derby are usually a huge test for us so it will be competitive. Additionally, this lineup is incredibly balanced. Looking forward to seeing Taylor-Hart at this level, seeing how Azeez is progressing, whether Cirjan and Cottrell can keep up their good form and if Moller can continue to impress with his target man game.

Top Bottom