• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah, it seems you need to get to a certain level for quests to open up and there's quite a high number of levels to reach. Lately I've been moving around in places around Megaris and some mega animal or mega villain kills me in an instant. Its great though.

Valhala is out now btw.

I'm waiting for my XSX to arrive before starting Valhalla, which also arrived Tuesday :D

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Didn’t realise Warzone was totally free, including the online participation! I’m doing the 81gb 7 hour download right now. Like a fool, I thought you had to have PS plus to play it online so got a £6.99 month pass... which I’ve now requested to be refunded.

Manberg

Predator
How can I refund call of duty: cold war on ps4?

It’s garbage. I paid £60 for this. Terrible balance, forgettable maps, complicated settings, lack of guns etc.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
How can I refund call of duty: cold war on ps4?

It’s garbage. I paid £60 for this. Terrible balance, forgettable maps, complicated settings, lack of guns etc.

Is it digital download? I know on Xbox you can get a refund on any digital download if you've played it less than 2hrs.

I imagine there would be something similar on Playstation.

Manberg

Predator
Is it digital download? I know on Xbox you can get a refund on any digital download if you've played it less than 2hrs.

I imagine there would be something similar on Playstation.

Tried contacting Sony. They said I can’t return it because I already downloaded it. **** policy, not buying the PS5 because of it. I should be able to try a game out.

Oh_Snap

Tried contacting Sony. They said I can’t return it because I already downloaded it. **** policy, not buying the PS5 because of it. I should be able to try a game out.
xbox seems to be the wayyy better deal this time. the incredible game pass (300+ games for a monthly fee), the perhaps better hardware (ps5 only edges it on the ssd and there seems to be no use for it yet) and the better design. srsly, the ps5 is ugly.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Find something wrong with it and say it's faulty. Or don't find something wrong with it and still say it's faulty! You have to be prepared to indulge in no-lose shi!thousery.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Anyone getting Cyberpunk on release?

Gonna give it a few months. Even from the hands-on previews a few weeks back had people saying it was still buggy as hell.

I think it'll be best to play once they release the full PS5/Series X update but that could be a year off.

Probably an early next year PS5 buy for me.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Gonna give it a few months. Even from the hands-on previews a few weeks back had people saying it was still buggy as hell.

I think it'll be best to play once they release the full PS5/Series X update but that could be a year off.

Good plan really, most open world games like these have so many bugs, AC: Valhalla is a great game which I'm enjoying but probably should have got it in 6months time when its been ironed out.

On the plus side Valhalla will take me ages to complete so Cyberpunk should be ready by the time I do.

Godwin1

Very well-known

Judging from the development cycle I think you'll be pretty much spot on, can't see it having a great release. Witcher 2 and 3 had their problems on launch as well.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

woah you are spot on

Oh_Snap

Still very early in the game but boy what a ride so far. Graphics, Sound, Story, Characters ... *chefs kiss*. Even runs smoothly on Ultra Settings on my rtx 2070super. Negatives are some NPCs are floating or just standing in a weird pose, saw a floating smartphone as well but that was it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom