• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Winter 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Don't players usually switch agents before a big move...

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Can definitely see Son end up at either Barca or RM in the current state of affairs. He's perfect for that left wing spot.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Another midfielder is the least Spuds need and Sabitzer would fit us perfectly but obviously we won't buy him. It makes too much sense. That said with Partey and Gabriel transfers who knows if we might get after perfect players from now on.

Sabitzer would be such a perfect fit in that he reminds me so much of Cazorla in a way. Santi was a hell of a lot more technical, but Sabitzer is by no means a plodder. Things is he started out as a 10, became a winger, then this sort of winger/10 hybrid in Leipzig's system and lately he's been deployed a little deeper by Nagelsmann to orchestrate Leipzig's play. Kind of reminds me of Cazorla's evolution into a CM and like you said would be a perfect fit who could easily play a couple of positions in various systems.

Malky

Established Member
Sabitzer would be such a perfect fit in that he reminds me so much of Cazorla in a way. Santi was a hell of a lot more technical, but Sabitzer is by no means a plodder. Things is he started out as a 10, became a winger, then this sort of winger/10 hybrid in Leipzig's system and lately he's been deployed a little deeper by Nagelsmann to orchestrate Leipzig's play. Kind of reminds me of Cazorla's evolution into a CM and like you said would be a perfect fit who could easily play a couple of positions in various systems.
Surely, when he's in the price range of around £27M, it should be a no brainer. Partey and Sabitzer in midfield for a combinded £72M is incredible value.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

PSG are too funny man. Can’t help but give out fat checks to over the hill superstars.

Got to buy smart because we’re struggling to balance the FFP books after Neymar and Mbappé still.

So why don’t we tie up our little remaining money in turning the club into a retirement home?

Good luck trying to win the CL with Moise Kean up front and a geriatric Ramos at the back you mugs.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Yeah, and he'd be a great balancing player between Partey and a more creative player.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

PSG are too funny man. Can’t help but give out fat checks to over the hill superstars.

Got to buy smart because we’re struggling to balance the FFP books after Neymar and Mbappé still.

So why don’t we tie up our little remaining money in turning the club into a retirement home?

Good luck trying to win the CL with Moise Kean up front and a geriatric Ramos at the back you mugs.
Their recruitment is really bad. Don't know what has happened but overlooking homegrown talent and stockpiling overrated foreign players has their squad having no balance. If I were them the likes of Aouar, Camavinga, Kouassi, Nkunku etc would already be lining up for them instead of random players they constantly buy and sell.

Malky

Established Member
Their recruitment is really bad. Don't know what has happened but overlooking homegrown talent and stockpiling overrated foreign players has their squad having no balance. If I were them the likes of Aouar, Camavinga, Kouassi, Nkunku etc would already be lining up for them instead of random players they constantly buy and sell.
This. They're the most cash rich club in France, a country in a golden era of talent. Yet they're over looking their own French players and over paying for average or past it players. Makes zero sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom