• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Listen, I'm still on team Mikel here, but if this were a young player or someone on the edge of the first team, they'd get benched for the non-negociables.

I'm hoping that Arteta stays true to his words and benches William.

Preferbly for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Em3UkjXXMAQKkeW

...unsure if this is from his time at Chelsea or Arsenal, tbh.
Edu's job is to do what's best for Arsenal, not what's best for Arteta. Arteta can call the Kroenkes and ask for William but Edu should be the one to challenge him and say "No, there's Reiss Nelson at home".

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

So... he's going to pass the test and that will count towards his "good performance a moth" tally?

Kia's done it again, lads!
Feel like this would have had a less downplay-ey headline if it was someone like Özil or even Pepe.

Its frustrating in a way because I want Pepe to start because Arteta wants him to start. I dont want there being an excuse for this ****. It was going to be a good indicator as to what Arteta is about and if he really does have a teachers pet here.

Regardless Pepe needs to step the **** up when he gets that chance, do it for the fans.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Edu's job is to do what's best for Arsenal, not what's best for Arteta. Arteta can call the Kroenkes and ask for William but Edu should be the one to challenge him and say "No, there's Reiss Nelson at home".
Edu and Willian are boys. I am sure it is 100% Edu’s idea and Arteta was just thrilled and relieved to have an experienced option other than Pepe or Reiss.

Manberg

Predator
Edu and Willian are boys. I am sure it is 100% Edu’s idea and Arteta was just thrilled and relieved to have an experienced option other than Pepe or Reiss.

It was Raul. Raul and Kia, sitting in a tree... Glad Kroenke got rid of that man.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Definitely won't be a good look if there's no discipline for this. Luiz is **** but he's a model professional otherwise. I thought this ****** was meant to be the same level of professional. I guess not.

Pyres7

Has to be dropped now surely. Although I wish Arteta dropped him for footballing reasons instead of being forced to.

elemoo

From what I’ve seen so far this season, he’s playing better than anyone else in our attack, certainly not as bad as Laca or Auba.

I think putting him in the #10 would see him be more influential and help us with creativity.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
From what I’ve seen so far this season, he’s playing better than anyone else in our attack, certainly not as bad as Laca or Auba.

I think putting him in the #10 would see him be more influential and help us with creativity.
Creativity, he has **** all.

Technical security, he's reasonable in that regard.

Anyway, worth trying it out because I can't bear another minute watching our horrendous possession/attacking play.

DasBootist

He's an expensive bench option at best. The fact he has started the majority of games thus far is a blight on Arteta as a manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great stuff from Willian well-deserved trip after great performance. I don't know if he broke the club rules but if so he should be dropped

Pyres7

Apart from the Villa game he hasn't been as bad as people make out, he's just an easy scapegoat because he's an old man ex-Chelsea player who is past his best.

He's been useless on the right in this system though. Doesn't do enough in the final third.

Agree about him at #10. I'm surprised Arteta hasn't given it a try.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do people think he went without getting permission from the club? I don’t think so. Don’t think he would do that to Artera/Edu etc.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Do people think he went without getting permission from the club? I don’t think so. Don’t think he would do that to Artera/Edu etc.

Think people are just hoping he did it without the club knowing...they just want something to happen for him to get dropped.

Last edited:
Top Bottom