• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No, he picked up an injury very early in the game [against Aston Villa], he tried to carry on and he wanted to play the second half and we knew it was a significant injury. He has done really well, he is working very hard and he wants to be available. Hopefully we can get him back soon but it is an area where we have to be careful and a bit protective with the player.

Sounds like it could be more than the Leeds game.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Hasn't Partey missed just ONE game through injury in the last FOUR years? And he's only had two injuries in his entire career?

He comes to Arsenal and he's already injured? We need an internal audit into the club lol. This is a big issue.

Chambers, Holding, Mari etc. So many high degree injuries happen on a regular basis.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hasn't Partey missed just ONE game through injury in the last FOUR years? And he's only had two injuries in his entire career?

He comes to Arsenal and he's already injured? We need an internal audit into the club lol. This is a big issue.

Chambers, Holding, Mari etc. So many high degree injuries happen on a regular basis.
We might be able to ignore this one as the Covid schedules will probably lead to a lot of muscular injuries.

Annoying he’s out because it’s exposed how ordinary our midfield is without him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We might be able to ignore this one as the Covid schedules will probably lead to a lot of muscular injuries.

Annoying he’s out because it’s exposed how ordinary our midfield is without him.

Trust me, we didn't need a Partey injured for this to be exposed. I've been banging this drum for so long even I'm tired of it, but the truth must not be hidden. Our midfield average. It's mid-table level. Ceballos and Xhaka are Wolves, Everton, etc level players and you could argue very much that both those sides have better options currently. Even teams lesser than them do.

Midfield is a long long way being where it needs to be to become a regular top 4 side, and to then hopefully start competing. We're a long way off, let's be blunt about it. Partey was simply the first piece of the puzzle, we're still very much missing pieces.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Trust me, we didn't need a Partey injured for this to be exposed. I've been banging this drum for so long even I'm tired of it, but the truth must not be hidden. Our midfield average. It's mid-table level. Ceballos and Xhaka are Wolves, Everton, etc level players and you could argue very much that both those sides have better options currently. Even teams lesser than them do.

Midfield is a long long way being where it needs to be to become a regular top 4 side, and to then hopefully start competing. We're a long way off, let's be blunt about it. Partey was simply the first piece of the puzzle, we're still very much missing pieces.
Well happy Saturday to you too ffs.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Is this guy fit for the weekend? Am I the only one who thinks we haven't even properly seen this guy?? He's been here for a decent amount of time now but because of the two stupid international breaks and his injury we've only seen a glimpse of him.

I'm going to be really dissapointed if he misses the next PL game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Is this guy fit for the weekend? Am I the only one who thinks we haven't even properly seen this guy?? He's been here for a decent amount of time now but because of the two stupid international breaks and his injury we've only seen a glimpse of him.

I'm going to be really dissapointed if he misses the next PL game.

You're right, I think his best game was Utd. He will clearly be a vital player for us. I hate international games. I dont know if he's fit, I read he may play some part in the EL game. We'll see!

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
This is what annoys me when people have a go at Arteta by throwing in he's been given partey and Gabriel and the team is doing terrible.

Seriously he has played 2.5 games for us and we won 2 of them.

No perspective anymore.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is what annoys me when people have a go at Arteta by throwing in he's been given partey and Gabriel and the team is doing terrible.

Seriously he has played 2.5 games for us and we won 2 of them.

No perspective anymore.

The team IS doing terrible so I dont see your point? Arteta was doing well without Gabriel & Partey so they shouldn't even come into the discussion. Arteta is NOT doing well with the players he has. You can argue that as long as you like but its fact!

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
The team IS doing terrible so I dont see your point? Arteta was doing well without Gabriel & Partey so they shouldn't even come into the discussion. Arteta is NOT doing well with the players he has. You can argue that as long as you like but its fact!
Right so why sign Gabriel and Partey??

Sure Arteta was doing well without them according to you.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Right so why sign Gabriel and Partey??

Sure Arteta was doing well without them according to you.

He was doing well, we beat Pool, City, won the Charity Shield and played well but his inexperience has come to the fore now with a drop in form. Picking a team when you're doing well is the easy part. Its what to do when things go wrong that highlights weaknesses. We needed to add players of quality, we still need to add more but with or without that, Arteta is NOT doing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom