• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You always felt it was going to be the way if he didn't hit the ground running. He had a target on his back the moment he joined.
He had a target on his back before he got here! Started good, tailed off, recovered some... then the break came. We're only 8 games in remember. Auba hasn't even scored in what, 7 of those? He's alright though.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Emery treated Guendo like he was a peak Vieira, now Arteta is treating Willian like he is a peak Pires...no matter what he plays, seemingly!

Hate it when the poor players become manager favs :lol:

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Emery treated Guendo like he was a peak Vieira, now Arteta is treating Willian like he is a peak Pires...no matter what he plays, seemingly!

Hate it when the poor players become manager favs :lol:
Especially cos Arteta is/was all about them non-negoshabelz.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The Willian witch hunt is real :lol:
He come from Chelsea when he was done competing for trophies. He was always going to have to do more with our fans, just the way it is. Erikssen would get the same thing if he actually joined.

I actually posted the Orny thing cause it seems to be not as big a deal as I thought it was.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He come from Chelsea when he was done competing for trophies. He was always going to have to do more with our fans, just the way it is. Erikssen would get the same thing if he actually joined.

I actually posted the Orny thing cause it seems to be not as big a deal as I thought it was.
Yeah I can see that intention. It's going to be uphill for him the whole way with a lot of people. He'll do well and get no praise; he'll do average and get slaughtered.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arteta protecting his boy. Funny it’s the ex Chelsea boys, Kia agents, and “off the field influences” etc that have gone off the rails this week.

Imagine if Özil, Xhaka, Laca, Pepe, Bellerin etc done some of this stuff.

**** off back to Chelsea.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My fav leaked fight from back in the day was Vieira and Lauren getting in a scrap after a poor away result in the Champions League around 2003 I think...in my head the coach was tittering on the edge of a cliff, as the 2 came to blows within it :lol:

I remember the game against United in 2004, the 1-1 at Highbury...last minute Lauren missed when through, had Thierry open but went for the shot...Thierry went mental at him, as they were walking back into the dressing room, Titi was still having a go...Lauren apparently said "Look...I accept it was my mistake and apologise, but we are still clear at the top and unbeaten...you can shake my hand now, or we can take it back into the dressing room" ...Henry agreed to drop it, he knew Ralph was the true king...I reckon Lauren was the toughest Invincible, has the eyes of a killer.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
My fav leaked fight from back in the day was Vieira and Lauren getting in a scrap after a poor away result in the Champions League around 2003 I think...in my head the coach was tittering on the edge of a cliff, as the 2 came to blows within it :lol:

I remember the game against United in 2004, the 1-1 at Highbury...last minute Lauren missed when through, had Thierry open but went for the shot...Thierry went mental at him, as they were walking back into the dressing room, Titi was still having a go...Lauren apparently said "Look...I accept it was my mistake and apologise, but we are still clear at the top and unbeaten...you can shake my hand now, or we can take it back into the dressing room" ...Henry agreed to drop it, he knew Ralph was the true king...I reckon Lauren was the toughest Invincible, has the eyes of a killer.
Lauren was a ****ing animal. You know nobody said nothing to him when he stank up the coach when he heated up last nights fish head stew in the microwave.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Arteta protecting his boy. Funny it’s the ex Chelsea boys, Kia agents, and “off the field influences” etc that have gone off the rails this week.

Imagine if Özil, Xhaka, Laca, Pepe, Bellerin etc done some of this stuff.

**** off back to Chelsea.
Your boy signed him though. Your man, Mikel. You given up on him already? I thought you climbed aboard.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Your boy signed him though. Your man, Mikel. You given up on him already? I thought you climbed aboard.
“Climbed aboard” :lol:. Told you before I’m the captain of the ship, nice to see guy comfy on your seat.

Anyway, I’m not blindly going to support everything Arteta does, I didn’t with Wenger either, and Arteta is VERY questionable atm.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe

Lol so he was off coz he was injured only. So he will basically start every game now that pepe is done.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He is quality in right areas- that has to be said. Beautiful close control. Would be lovely if he was more potent- but that’s not gonna happen at this stage in his career.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only thing this will be fixed is Kia speaking to him. He been nothing but embarrassing even Chelsea fans say he much better than this

Latest posts+

Top Bottom