• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

David Luiz-Ceballos Training Ground Brawl

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Things like this happen all the time at every level of football from Sunday League to the Premier League. Bet you similar situations have occurred at the majority of clubs this season.

Nothing wrong with it in my eyes as long as it's left on the training pitch and no-ones seriously hurt. They seem like two fiery personalities. I bet they were laughing about it a few hours later when they'd simmered down. I'd be more concerned with who's leaking the info to the media.

It's the media making a mountain out of a molehill. It wasn't exactly John Hartson vs Eyal Berkovic.

Last edited:

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Probably no surprise that Ceballos is frustrated. I'm not saying that he has a reason to be as to be fair when he has played he hasnt been great but he clearly was told in the summer he would be an important part of the team and would get enough exposure to make the Euros. That hasnt happened.

We signed Thomas to make that even less likely and it appears Elneny is ahead of him. The Xhaka Ceballos that worked towards the end of last year has been relegated to the bench.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My fav leaked fight from back in the day was Vieira and Lauren getting in a scrap after a poor away result in the Champions League around 2003 I think...in my head the coach was tittering on the edge of a cliff, as the 2 came to blows within it :lol:

I remember the game against United in 2004, the 1-1 at Highbury...last minute Lauren missed when through, had Thierry open but went for the shot...Thierry went mental at him, as they were walking back into the dressing room, Titi was still having a go...Lauren apparently said "Look...I accept it was my mistake and apologise, but we are still clear at the top and unbeaten...you can shake my hand now, or we can take it back into the dressing room" ...Henry agreed to drop it, he knew Ralph was the true king...I reckon Lauren was the toughest Invincible, has the eyes of a killer.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Probably Özil that leaked the info
Ooh they gonna threaten him with not playing. Even if it wasn’t him they will probably blame him. Good chance to take pressure off themselves and paint him as bad influence while Arteta is gonna work on his goal of creating the most boring team ever

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
:lol: Ceballos ‘’fake’’ tweet just got megged by his own manager. He forgot that Ornstein isn’t the same as The Sun or Mirror.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No wonder we are seen as a joke....Dani bloody Ceballos is a hard man at arsenal lool. This lil guy wouldnt have survived even in my highschool. So embarrassing

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So let me see if I'm caught up on the last couple of days. Willian went AWOL during a pandemic and there will be no consequences but someone leaking that our players were behaving like tits in training will warrant consequences? How about you sort out the behavior so that there can't be any damaging leaks you lego haired f*ck.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Arteta should put a hit out on that scumbag Ornstein too, he needs a good kicking imo.
Send Ceballos.

Can imagine him in this sort of getup.
NINTCHDBPICT000500875083-e1561595262289.jpg

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

My fav leaked fight from back in the day was Vieira and Lauren getting in a scrap after a poor away result in the Champions League around 2003 I think...in my head the coach was tittering on the edge of a cliff, as the 2 came to blows within it :lol:

I remember the game against United in 2004, the 1-1 at Highbury...last minute Lauren missed when through, had Thierry open but went for the shot...Thierry went mental at him, as they were walking back into the dressing room, Titi was still having a go...Lauren apparently said "Look...I accept it was my mistake and apologise, but we are still clear at the top and unbeaten...you can shake my hand now, or we can take it back into the dressing room" ...Henry agreed to drop it, he knew Ralph was the true king...I reckon Lauren was the toughest Invincible, has the eyes of a killer.

Agreed, Lauren has to be one of the mentally and physically toughest players in Arsenals modern history.

I remember Freddie being asked what he'd do when the opposition LB was being a bit rough with him and he said Lauren would sort it out and kick the **** out of the LB for him :lol:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Someone had to leak this btw? Since Wenger has left its been leak central.
Özil ? I feel like he’s been in a PR war with the club for a while, stuff been leaked for the club and against the club for a while now.

His people are way too PR driven. Not saying it’s defo him just a conspiracy. If a player leaked it he’d 100% be the most likely player.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
:lol: Ceballos ‘’fake’’ tweet just got megged by his own manager. He forgot that Ornstein isn’t the same as The Sun or Mirror.
Yeh :lol: me and my mates have a feeling Ceballos didn’t realise Ornstein has a very good reputation.

He maybe thought he has a more trusted word than a random journo but the fact is this is too particular and random for it to be made up.

Reactions: A_G

Blood on the Tracks

Trusted ⭐

Özil ? I feel like he’s been in a PR war with the club for a while, stuff been leaked for the club and against the club for a while now.

His people are way too PR driven. Not saying it’s defo him just a conspiracy. If a player leaked it he’d 100% be the most likely player.

My money is on it being a backroom staff member but if it turns out it wasn't and was a player, Özil has to be the prime suspect at least initially.

Undermining the manager and squad by going to the press as revenge is exactly the sort of thing a little PR obsessed sneak with a grudge would do.

Arteta is well within his rights to be angry that this came out too, any manager would be.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ceballos is clearly embarrassed that Luiz probably got the better of him. He should've just said nothing because now that Arteta basically confirmed it without saying it, it now looks like he's a tad embarrassed and trying to deny it.

Top Bottom