• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Haaland has a release clause. Any numb nut claiming we have no chance get your heads out the sand. We would have a chance but only with CL footy.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Haaland has a release clause. Any numb nut claiming we have no chance get your heads out the sand. We would have a chance but only with CL footy.
If we get cl football we can promise him group stage in the cl, the chance to live in London and the chance to fight for 4th. I don’t see how he or any player can turn that down

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Our chance to get him was last January when he moved from Saltzburg. He is now at a club on the same level as Arsenal, his next move will be to an elite club challenging for the CL. There is no sporting reason for him to move to Arsenal at this stage.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Our chance to get him was last January when he moved from Saltzburg. He is now at a club on the same level as Arsenal, his next move will be to an elite club challenging for the CL. There is no sporting reason for him to move to Arsenal at this stage.

Same thing could be said for Auba and Partey.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So Camavingas favourite clubs are Bayern, Real and Arsenal.

I'd pass on Aouar for Camavinga.

Saka-------------Auba------------Pepe

------------Szoboszlai

----------Camavinga---------Partey

Tierney----------------------------Bellerin

--------------Gabriel----Saliba

That midfield is dominant.

Malky

Established Member
So Camavingas favourite clubs are Bayern, Real and Arsenal.

I'd pass on Aouar for Camavinga.

Saka-------------Auba------------Pepe

------------Szoboszlai

----------Camavinga---------Partey

Tierney----------------------------Bellerin

--------------Gabriel----Saliba

That midfield is dominant.
Considering what we'll need to pay for Aouar, I'd also rather see the club spend that bit more and get Camavinga. Like you said, that looks like a dominating midfield

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What does that Jack reply mean btw?
Piers Morgan quoted a tweet showing some stats about how poor the team is offensively. Jack is basically suggesting he’s the solution, possibly tongue in cheek tbf.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

arsenal-v-everton-premier-league-scaled-e1600452836882.jpg

"You signing me or wot, mate?"

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
When was the last time we were really active in the winter window?
I think we should go after Szoboszlai (obviously)
Eduoard from Celtic. I know Celtic probably want to sell and get some money fast.
Aouar. Lyon still need money after failing to make any big sales in the summer.

Auba-Eduoard-Saka
Szoboszlai
Aouar-Partey

Really good and balanced front 6. If there’s any chance we can get Camivinga then I would hold off on Aouar but I’m just going with the names we’ve been heavily linked with in the past and looking at the financial situation of those clubs.

GDeep™

League is very weak
When was the last time we were really active in the winter window?
I think we should go after Szoboszlai (obviously)
Eduoard from Celtic. I know Celtic probably want to sell and get some money fast.
Aouar. Lyon still need money after failing to make any big sales in the summer.

Auba-Eduoard-Saka
Szoboszlai
Aouar-Partey

Really good and balanced front 6. If there’s any chance we can get Camivinga then I would hold off on Aouar but I’m just going with the names we’ve been heavily linked with in the past and looking at the financial situation of those clubs.
We don’t do business in Jan because you have to pay big.

Even our summer business is limited unless we get CL or make sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom