• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Willian: Moving back to Brazil

roz

Fake News Merchant
C'mon, that meat looks goooooood man, I'm salivating here!

Obviously he presides over the most gimmicky and overpriced restaurant chain on the face of planet earth, but still.....
Not when its being served up by that weirdo. Give me a decent cut of sirloin from a nice butchers any day.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

The creativity from him decline rapidly i mean guy was playing with Abraham Pulisic and he preformed better

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Those stats are stupid though, that's 2600 mins compared to 500.

A more accurate comparison would be the first 8 matches under each manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Those stats are stupid though, that's 2600 mins compared to 500.

A more accurate comparison would be the first 8 matches under each manager.
Yes you right but the signs are there he didn't start season well apart from Fulham hopefully he step up he better than this

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Yes you right but the signs are there he didn't start season well apart from Fulham hopefully he step up he better than this
https://metro.co.uk/2020/10/29/willian-mikel-arteta-arsenal-news-13498412/

Willian confessed adapting to his new team’s tactics has taken some adjustment. He has found himself ‘frustrated’ by periods in games where he doesn’t touch the ball and admitted the rigid approach can lead to a lack of freedom.

*shrugs*

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Thought he played alright tbh. Weird sub if anything unless he’s still tight from the week before?

novar

Our best winger delivers again, want to score in the league? pass it to Willian.

Not sure why people hate him exactly, if it's because of the contract, that was on us.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I though he was very good again like how he was in the Leeds game. Showing some signs of life yet.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Loved how he took the ball off of Bellerin's foot when he was in the box and just brought it out of the box and passed it down the pitch. Never seen a player do that before.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom