• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Saka-Aubameyang-Martinelli

:drool:
————————Martinelli—————————
—Willian—————————————Pepe—
————Saka——Partey——Ceballos————
—Tierney—Gabriel——Saliba—Bellerin——
——————————Leno——————————

DasBootist

————————Martinelli—————————
—Willian—————————————Pepe—
————Saka——Partey——Ceballos————
—Tierney—Gabriel——Saliba—Bellerin——
——————————Leno——————————
Gtfoh wif ur Willian selecting novice self

silent_shadow

Established Member
Don't look forward to Arsenal game all that much now, but really looking forward to Gabi combing back! Although I'm expecting him in the first team Jan at the earliest.

Just imagining him pressing players with that intensity of his will be a ray of light on its own.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Willian is a player of zero use. You may as well play with 10 men.
1:42-1:46
Try ask nketiah/Laca/auba/willock/niles to do that.:rofl:

willian has good ball control and dribbling skills. Not sane/douglas costa level, but enough to control the ball tight space and keep possession for the team.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Great to see! He seems to be be back in pretty much full training. Probably to early for some minutes next Thursday against Vienna but will surely play against Dundalk in a two weeks time.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
So he's fully fit now?!

I'm only semi excited cuz Arteta barely played him when he was healthy. RIDICULOUS
Not exactly fully fit, but back to full training with the ball and regular squad, he'll probably get a few run outs with the under 23's to get up to match fitness before he can be considered for squad selection. But your right about Arteta's picking of him though so who knows when we will actually see him again if his love fest for Nketiah and Willian continues.

Manberg

Predator
When he's up to match fitness he'll go straight into the squad, I've no doubts. Arteta will want the options he provides.
If he impresses in the minutes he gets, he will get in the starting lineup too.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I’m more concerned that he’ll use him as some kind of pseudo wing back

Not preferred but Id take it if it gets him on the pitch sooner when he’s fully fit. Few you’d back more to take their chance and play their way into more game time than Martinelli.

With him back in the team the left side has the potential to be absolutely devastating.

Martinelli-CF -RW
—Saka-MF-MF
Tierney-CB-CB-RB
————GK

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Great to see! He seems to be be back in pretty much full training. Probably to early for some minutes next Thursday against Vienna but will surely play against Dundalk in a two weeks time.

Very unlikely he’ll be playing for the first team this year.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
So he's fully fit now?!

I'm only semi excited cuz Arteta barely played him when he was healthy. RIDICULOUS
I rate him a lot. But he is still very young. You don’t put too much pressure on a kid. Slowly introducing him by using him as sub/playing him in cup matches is not ridiculous.

Of course, in terms of general play, passing, dribbling, he is already a lot better than auba/Laca/nketiah. And I would like him to play more PL matches. But being patient with a kid is not something that I would not understand.

Last edited:

novar

His best trait was instinct, the same Arteta took out of Nketiah.

Not worried with pretending he doesn't exist until after the sacking comes. Might be better for his development.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
When he's up to match fitness he'll go straight into the squad, I've no doubts. Arteta will want the options he provides.
If he impresses in the minutes he gets, he will get in the starting lineup too.

You should have doubts. He barely used him last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom