• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Had enough of this ****ing tosser.
See's his team mate get sent off because Alioski turned Pepe's "headbutt " into an oscar performance and Xhaka would rather be all friendly with him, with his arm round him like their best mates, than back up his own ****ing team-mates.
If he wanted to speak to Alioski then message him after the game.
Tierney is more captain material than Xhaka ever was.

I don't even like Erisken but I'll take that swap right now.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Did anyone kick Allioski after he got Pepe sent off? Should have let Tierney square up to the ****. Definitely shouldn't have been having a chinwag with him considering what he did in game ffs.

Annoying to see Xhaka push Tierney away but I doubt anyone would care if we had won that game or if it was Elneny doing the pushing.

Malky

Established Member
Did anyone kick Allioski after he got Pepe sent off? Should have let Tierney square up to the ****. Definitely shouldn't have been having a chinwag with him considering what he did in game ffs.

Annoying to see Xhaka push Tierney away but I doubt anyone would care if we had won that game or if it was Elneny doing the pushing.
It's not the pushing Tierney away part that's annoying, could say if it was left at that he was trying to protect Tierney from a booking, but it's the instant arm round Alioski straight after the push, and the look he gave Tierney - like a " don't talk to my mate like that " look

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

It's not the pushing Tierney away part that's annoying, could say if it was left at that he was trying to protect Tierney from a booking, but it's the instant arm round Alioski straight after the push, and the look he gave Tierney - like a " don't talk to my mate like that " look
It pissed me off, not denying that.

Guess I've just got a lot more things pissing me off about this club than that. It's going to be real ugly in here once Auba is playing uptop, Xhaka and Pepe are benched and we're still absolutely crap.

roz

Fake News Merchant
As infuriating as they are, I can at least understand how Özil has so many fans, this guy though? Reckon you’ve got to be warped in the head to think this guy is anything better than below average.

Want him gone, recall Douzi and give them Xhaka in a cut price deal. 10 mil might tempt them

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
without xhaka ...we would have fallen apart yesterday... he held the midfield together....and in the end made sure that people who cant score during 90 minutes dont go acting all tough and getting further embarassed

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Xhaka's actions reminded me of when a Barca player took Wilshere out, and when RVP went to stick up for him a certain captain was protecting the Barcelona players...

Barcelona+v+Arsenal+UEFA+Champions+League+UO0iaNOs7OEx.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Had we won and he did the same, I'd fully expect it to be highlighted in the same way. Why wouldn't it? A wrong is a wrong. If Elneny did it, it'd have been just weird. You could only assume Alioski was Egyptian...

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
There's no reason to think Tierney was going to knock the guy out, he was going to give the Tom Daley wannabe an earful. Nothing wrong with that at all. KT thought his team mate had been goaded into getting himself sent off, which he had really.

I don't care if Xhaka and Alioski are best mates but don't disrespect your teammates and the fans watching on TV by pulling stuff like that on the pitch at the final whistle.

Xhaka moved quicker to defend this guy than I've ever seen him trundle around our midfield.

Last edited:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Had we won and he did the same, I'd fully expect it to be highlighted in the same way. Why wouldn't it? A wrong is a wrong. If Elneny did it, it'd have been just weird. You could only assume Alioski was Egyptian...
Yeah say it was Elneny and Salah but anyway let’s not get distracted.

It annoyed me watching that, pissed me off in fact. But I’m not sure how big of a deal it would have been if we had won...we tend to gloss over a lot of crap when winning.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
J
without xhaka ...we would have fallen apart yesterday... he held the midfield together....and in the end made sure that people who cant score during 90 minutes dont go acting all tough and getting further embarassed
Jesus Christ. Every time you think you've defeated a Xhaka fanboy, another one pops up. You do know yesterday we conceded 25 shots from Leeds right? More than we faced Liverpool and City away. How do you "hold" a midfield together when your team concedes so many shots? Funnily enough, the next team to completely out shot us was Liverpool and guess who was in midfield "holding" the team together? You guessed it, our favourite resident Swiss.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Can't believe this gimp still has some cultists left
I honestly thought people who rated Xhaka were just doing it to he ironic. You know how people used to say Bendtner or Heskey were the best footballers of all time. Just a silly home that got out of hand but these guys are real. Like they genuinely believe Xhaka is good. It's scary. Its similar to the Flat Earth society, you can give them stone cold facts to prove them wrong but they only get more dogmatic for their Lord and saviour. My final theory is controversial. Maybe there is a sexual element going on. Maybe the Xhakasexuals get turned on by poor first touches and late tackles. Maybe it's the embarrassment of supporting Xhaka that gets them in the mood, like cuckholds. Who knows?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Had enough of this ****ing tosser.
See's his team mate get sent off because Alioski turned Pepe's "headbutt " into an oscar performance and Xhaka would rather be all friendly with him, with his arm round him like their best mates, than back up his own ****ing team-mates.
If he wanted to speak to Alioski then message him after the game.
Tierney is more captain material than Xhaka ever was.

I don't even like Erisken but I'll take that swap right now.
If you watch the video above you can see Xhaka and his mate embracing in the background as Tierney is pushed away. ****ing unbelievable that the **** doesn't have more team spirit than that. If I was his team mate and saw that I'd side with Tierney 100% and tell him to **** off! Probably part of Xhaka's and Mustafi's Albanian obsession. Like with that ridiculous eagle sign they did for a while.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Must have been just me who didn’t think it was that big a deal :lol:

There’s so much wrong with the club I dunno why that particular thing of all things would annoy so many people.

Maybe it was cause I wanted Tierney to shut up and get down the tunnel and I’ve just looked past the transgression I dunno.

Manberg

Predator
Xhaka shows good leadership by pushing Tierney away, agenda merchants try to create a storm out of a teacup. All I’m seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom