• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

A competitive performance with a win is the likely result, I would think.

Then Sunday comes around and we're back to 1 shot on target Arsenal FC at home vs. Wolves. Which, by the way, is one hell of a difficult game.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I care a lot about this match and if we play and win well it will more than likely be replicated in the following league game because we are on the up!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Strangely even the quality of these teams are level below but we preformed better in europe than the league scoring 9 goals in 3 games despite all 3 teams defending deep.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Honestly can see us getting beat.
Hate watching us at the moment, feels like Im doing it out of habit rather than enjoyment. Especially with Saka not going to play.

Watching Brighton/Southampton is more entertaining at the moment. Might watch the Real Sociedad game, they look really nice at the mo.

Another chance for Pepe to impress but I think he will let us down as always.

Leno
Maitland-Niles - Luiz - Holding - Kolasinac
Xhaka - Ceballer - Saka
Pepe - Nketiah - Smith-Rowe

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Can't really get hyped for this match. It's a no win game.

If we win and play well it'll just be because we've only played Molde.

If we win and play poorly or god forbid draw or lose it'll be another sign that Arteta is the managerial antichrist.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’ll be done with Arteta if he punishes Pepe by not playing him.

Having said that I genuinely and I mean genuinely don’t expect Mikel to do something that petty.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Having said that I genuinely and I mean genuinely don’t expect Mikel to do something that petty.

He had stern words and Pepe apologised publicly. That should be the end of it. Pepe has played well in this competition and should continue to try and get some form going. We’ll miss him for three league games now anyway.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't know. I just think that Arteta, with his emphasis on discipline, is not going to pick a player that was needlessly sent off.
He picked a player who flew out of the country without permission during lockdown and risked bringing the virus back to the club. That's a far worse crime than putting your head against a player that's bugging you, even if the player did pretend he was head butted.

He's only non negotiable when he wants to be.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Getting backing to winning ways is crucial. Pepe plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom