• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Just laughable at this point that this bellend is still at the club. I still don't know his actual position or what he's good at besides recycling the ball, I remember his first game for us when he tried that long cross field pass, I thought wow what a player we have, he hasn't done it since total waste of squad spot.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
J

Jesus Christ. Every time you think you've defeated a Xhaka fanboy, another one pops up. You do know yesterday we conceded 25 shots from Leeds right? More than we faced Liverpool and City away. How do you "hold" a midfield together when your team concedes so many shots? Funnily enough, the next team to completely out shot us was Liverpool and guess who was in midfield "holding" the team together? You guessed it, our favourite resident Swiss.

collapse was against aston villa.. pop off with your unintelligent agenda driven potshots

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i think the bumsquad wants us to lose .. by deliberately trying to make this nonissue an issue, they just want to sow division.

i think their impotent imbecilic rage also stems from the frustration of xhaka having challenged their so called abusive fan power and shown them the middle finger loud and live.

ironic that he is playing and the stadiums are empty. the bum hateful type of fans had become too full of themselves and their importance to the club. Now all they can do is this kind of online hate campaign nuisance which is easily swatted away

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
i think the bumsquad wants us to lose .. by deliberately trying to make this nonissue an issue, they just want to sow division.

i think their impotent imbecilic rage also stems from the frustration of xhaka having challenged their so called abusive fan power and shown them the middle finger loud and live.

ironic that he is playing and the stadiums are empty. the bum hateful type of fans had become too full of themselves and their importance to the club. Now all they can do is this kind of online hate campaign nuisance which is easily swatted away

Xhaka is as bum as they come.

Manberg

Predator
Show me the pass map. He was in midfield, hiding, but he was in midfield. Anyways he'll lose his place to Aouar in 2021. COYG

Because such a thing is widely available...

I use my eyes. He was in the #6 area but at times dropping deep into CB. You can watch the game to see for yourself. Xhaka can be creative and adventurous if given the freedom, but he's following instructions.

Jae

I use my eyes. He was in the #6 area but at times dropping deep into CB. You can watch the game to see for yourself. Xhaka can be creative and adventurous if given the freedom, but he's following instructions.

Didn't know Stevie Wonder was an Arsenal fan :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EnhST4DWEAEbTUz

Tierney seeing this...

dataimagepngbase64iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAvIAAAGc-cd1195a88188164b02810c70064c42c0.jpg

"It became personal with me."

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
J

Jesus Christ. Every time you think you've defeated a Xhaka fanboy, another one pops up. You do know yesterday we conceded 25 shots from Leeds right? More than we faced Liverpool and City away. How do you "hold" a midfield together when your team concedes so many shots? Funnily enough, the next team to completely out shot us was Liverpool and guess who was in midfield "holding" the team together? You guessed it, our favourite resident Swiss.

Trolly started following the game in 2013 so doesn't have much experience when it comes to measuring up xhaka up against some of our great midfielders. Thinks he's the bees knees.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League

So Xhaka was dropping deep inbetween the CBs. Meaning he had more time and space compared to his midfield partners and still couldn't put up any decent passing numbers. Lol, you just made your boy look a whole lot worse. Just give up man. You've lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom