• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Leno
AMN-Saliba-Gabriel-Tierney
Partey-Camivinga
Saka-Szoboszlai-Aouar
Auba
(4-2-3-1).

Leno
AMN-Saliba-Gabriel-Tierney
Szoboszlai-Partey-Aouar
Saka-Auba-Martinelli
(4-3-3)

Sell: Pepe, Xhaka, Bellerin, Lacazette, Willian, Nketiah and Kolasanic. Lots of contracts ending too.

Breezy

Matheus Cunha another Brazilian don playing for Hertha who should be on our radar. Can give them Guendouzi to sweeten the deal.

Last edited:

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Some Wengerball is my wish! I don't mind us losing or drawing when we play free flowing football but this is just boring. When was the las time we actually played a game that made us look exciting? I feel teams aren't even afraid of us anymore and we have become a laughing stock.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Get Koulibaly and Zaha in and let's stop pissing about. Time for 4-3-3

------------------------Leno
--------------Koulibaly---Gabriel
-----Bellerin-----------------------Tierney-------
----------------Ceballos--Partey
--------Saka-------Willian----Zaha--------
---------------------Aubameyang

Out: Sokratis, Mustafi, Holding, Özil, Pepe, Lacazette.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I want Özil back in the team with us going big on Grealish. Then find me a CM to partner Partey - could be Ceballos. Keep playing Auba at ST. Play Saka and bring in Martinelli, Nelson, Willock & ESR to rotate.

Let's get that tiki taka wengerball back please!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Nicolas Pepe and 20 million for Wilfried Zaha.

Emile Smith-Rowe and Joe Willock on loan, plus 45 million for Jack Grealish.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I’m guilty of overhyping some youth products but Yunus Musah is a demon. Imagine our own Mane on the right with Saka on the left. Best thing is that he’s only contracted to 2022 and Valencia are broke due to COVID. We need to be all over that especially if Pepe is looking like a bust.
Szoboszlai in January.
Aouar/Camivinga/A new CM, Musah and a CF for summer.
Make it happen Edu.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Houssem Aouar
Dominik Szoboszlai
Tariq Lamptey

------------------Leno------------------

Lamptey--Saliba---Gabriel--Tierney

----------------Thomas----------------

-----Szoboszlai---------Aouar--------

Pépé--------Aubameyang-------Saka

TornadoTed

Established Member
Houssem Aouar
Dominik Szoboszlai
Tariq Lamptey

------------------Leno------------------

Lamptey--Saliba---Gabriel--Tierney

----------------Thomas----------------

-----Szoboszlai---------Aouar--------

Pépé--------Aubameyang-------Saka

My favourite wish list XI yet!

Seven players 22 or under could be a problem in reality but that side looks really balanced and exciting.

Bloodbather

Established Member

My favourite wish list XI yet!

Seven players 22 or under could be a problem in reality but that side looks really balanced and exciting.

I really put Saliba in because the lineup looks more attractive with him in there instead of Luiz or Holding. Pretty clear by now that he's quite far off from actually becoming a regular starter.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

We all know Kevin Campbell who’s a die hard Gunner. Well his son Tyrese looks an incredible player at Stoke this year.

Kevin’s said they’ve turned down a move to Rangers because it didn’t fit their plans so hopefully they’re looking to bring him to the carpet.

I’ve seen him on loan at Shrewsbury and like Dean Henderson I wanted to keep an eye on him as he looked a very raw talent but it’s clicked for him this year all of a sudden.

He’s a great inside forward on the left hand side, a bit frustrating at times but he’s sort of a combo of Grealish and Zaha and he’s only 20.

The way he drifts past players and his shooting technique is very exciting. Can see him being the next big English player and I’d want us to have that for once rather than Sp*rs or Chelsea.

Him, Olise and Mbuemo once again have all been very impressive this year. Should be taking a look at all three, especially as I see none of them getting promoted.

Tyrese on fire right now. Banged in 3 goals in 2 games post restart. 6 goals and 5 assists so far in the league at 20 years old.

Think he’s the smart move seen as we’re going to be priced out of super Jack.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Players in the Premier league we should be looking at: Lamptey, Bissouma, Watkins, Grealish, Calvert Lewin. In a year or two Eze and Djenepo should be on our radar.

Obviously Grealish and Calvernt Lewin would cost a bomb, but they'd both transform the team imo.

Lamptey is potentially a top class right back, and Bissouma is a "hidden gem" imo. Techincally and physically very good. Partey-Bissouma would be class.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
-------------------Leno
Lamptey-Saliba-Gabriel-Tierney
-------------Partey-Bissouma
-------Pepe-Szoboszlai-Grealish
--------------Calvert Lewin

Wouldnt mind an experienced PL defender to come in to ease Saliba's transition either. Matip/Rudiger would be good if we could get one.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Players in the Premier league we should be looking at: Lamptey, Bissouma, Watkins, Grealish, Calvert Lewin. In a year or two Eze and Djenepo should be on our radar.

Obviously Grealish and Calvernt Lewin would cost a bomb, but they'd both transform the team imo.

Lamptey is potentially a top class right back, and Bissouma is a "hidden gem" imo. Techincally and physically very good. Partey-Bissouma would be class.

Arsenal cant afford those players you are thinking. One of the biggest problems we have had is completely ignoring the championship. For some reason the club thinks its above it.

What would Grealish cost today? 70m.
Watkins was signed for 30m. Again another 60-70m.
DCL again something similar.

It's too late. We need to be picking them up in the championship, loaning them out for a year or two and then reaping the rewards.

If we continue to fall down the league maybe something will change and we do start identifying these players in the lower leagues of England but I dare say the people at the top dont see it as glamorous enough.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Koulibaly and Isco. Let's stop pussing around.

Koulibaly will cost 60m, but if we **** off Holding, Mustafi, Sokratis and Chambers we're about 35m towards it and can pay his wages. Isco must want to get into Spain's euro squad so he'd be motivated. Loan with option might do the trick.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom