• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Tesco’s Finest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's your manager isn't he? :lol:

What a stretch. When did I say I think these players are good enough to start for us? Elneny and Willian should be squad options and Ceballos has potential imo and should be played in a midfield with Partey.
Dani plays a few good games a season, and he isn’t even our player, don’t think we’ll buy him in the summer.

Anyway, you didn’t respond to the Guendouzi post?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Dani plays a few good games a season, and he isn’t even our player, don’t think we’ll buy him in the summer.

Anyway, you didn’t respond to the Guendouzi post?
I wasn’t aware you were a big Douzi fan. Thought you were just taking that stance because it’s something to complain about.

I was also someone who had time for Guendouzi, but there’s no doubt he is a bit of a prick. He had issues at his former club and had the same when Arteta tried to assert some dominance on the team. I’m hoping his loan spell goes well and he grows up a bit.

I guess we will never know how the internal conversations go but I will be really disappointed if Arteta doesn’t give him another chance (given Douzi shows some intent to build their relationship again). He’s an asset to the squad who can grow with time. Worst case scenario he signs a contract and you sell him a year or so down the line if it doesn’t work out. He currently has the lowest value he ever will have here.

Plutarch

Tierney is our only bright spot this season. (Though Partey might become another) He's a great fullback, and I'm surprised that people question his passing. His short range passing is fine and his crossing is excellent. He's the only player we have who can actually direct it onto an attacker's head. Unfortunately our attackers then usually miss the target, or head it straight at the keeper, but that's not Tierney's fault.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In danger of lagging behind in terms of his attacking development IMO.

This LCB stuff needs to end if we want him to become our Robertson. A lot of work to do on his attacking game besides his crossing which is lovely.

GDeep™

League is very weak

This LCB stuff needs to end if we want him to become our Robertson. A lot of work to do on his attacking game besides his crossing which is lovely.
Think he’s an old school tough LB, not sure he’s ever going to be anymore than decent/average in attack.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Think he’s an old school tough LB, not sure he’s ever going to be anymore than decent/average in attack.

Yeah you can see that clearly, same with Bellerin when he was coming up.

The aim is getting his attacking game up to decent. Right now all he’s got is kick and run and whip it in.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

He's not our Robertson. He's Kieran Tierney. He should develop into the best Kieran Tierney he can be rather than us trying to make him into some other sheep shagger.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He's not our Robertson. He's Kieran Tierney. He should develop into the best Kieran Tierney he can be rather than us trying to make him into some other sheep shagger.
They're from the same country.:lol:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Tierney's delivery is good, he's not super dynamic going forward but if we can fashion chances for a cross into the box it will result in goals.

mpower2540

Got ran ragged, looks pretty all over the shop to me this guy. Hopefully it’s the fact he’s being messed around in terms of his position but he’s been really poor of late. He looks like a child too, sick of having piss ants play for us. We have to be one of the weakest teams in the league

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We needed Niles to cope with Adama tbf, Tierney just doesn't have the legs unfortunately...thought he did as best as he could though.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I said from before the match Traore has the beating of Tierney so if Nuno had done his scouting he would start him. This is exactly what happened.

People accused me of this and that for not being on his nuts, he's brilliant but yeah he will get overpowered or spun by powerful wingers.

He's still a young lad and will grow and get better with this in time.

mpower2540

We needed Niles to cope with Adama tbf, Tierney just doesn't have the legs unfortunately...thought he did as best as he could though.
What is worrying is I’d say that about most of our players. I can’t really fault the effort but the lack of quality and just athleticism in our team is really staggering

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What is worrying is I’d say that about most of our players. I can’t really fault the effort but the lack of quality and just athleticism in our team is really staggering

Our fullbacks being the main worry, no real fast spark from either side which is really limiting us in both attack and defense...Bellerin used to be quick, but injuries have taken that away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom