• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
So Xhaka was dropping deep inbetween the CBs. Meaning he had more time and space compared to his midfield partners and still couldn't put up any decent passing numbers. Lol, you just made your boy look a whole lot worse. Just give up man. You've lost.
He's used to losing, denial & blind love are the only things keeping him going

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The forced smiles after a public confrontation do really make me laugh though. The fans really expect all 30 members of the squad to be mates init?

GettyImages-1273536310.jpg

The Nasri vs Gallas and the senior French dons chronicles are legendary, I highly suggest you guys read up on it.

The forced smiles after a public confrontation do really make me laugh though. The fans really expect all 30 members of the squad to be mates init?

GettyImages-1273536310.jpg

The Nasri vs Gallas and the senior French dons chronicles are legendary, I highly suggest you guys read up on it.

Don't think the fans expect it but Arsenal try hard to sell their whole "we're family" thingy but even then people fight in families.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Don't think the fans expect it but Arsenal try hard to sell their whole "we're family" thingy but even then people fight in families.
I absolutely hate every single post you make, yet I log in everyday and read them anyways, I guess you must be onto something.

I absolutely hate every single post you make, yet I log in everyday and read them anyways, I guess you must be onto something.

Think it's very unnecessary to say that you hate every post I make so close to x-mas and I'm struggling with headaches and dizziness everyday.

I think 95% I'm onto something regarding everything about Arsenal, the other 5% I was just joking or trying to be funny!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The fight from Tierney, what's the most you can do without getting sent off? Whatever it is he should have been allowed to do it.
Oh my bad g, I thought you were saying you liked the response from Xhaka and was confused.

novar

Xhaka stans will be having the last laugh. You wait and see.
Maybe. Unlike Jenkinson who was clearly just a leech the fact that Xhaka, the posterboy of our decline, is still considered an important part of the team is fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom