• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters
He must be thinking that he made the wrong choice joining us. Playing mid table first team football France come to PL to kick on and is playing with under 23s. Not included in squad and even when we tried to loan him out we failed.
That's what I was thinking.
You can't just keep talented players just in case...
and then being fed up when you didn't calculate your possible injuries well enough.

Reactions: Kav

Kav

Established Member
Some things take time. I am just concerned about the lack of planning. If you are not going to use the player shouldn’t you send him out on loan.

I know St Etienne were interested but surely more than one team would be interested in such a highly rated prospect. So why were those discussions not entertained?

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I feel sorry for this lad. Not being registered for the sake of injury players Mari or Chambers is too much.

Did Arteta forget that you can still change your Europa league squad registration in 1st February?

Either it’s poor man management from Arteta or the physio gave wrong information about the recovery time.

Manberg

Predator
The plan was to send him on loan but the move broke down due to administrative reasons from the other club on deadline day.
Also, Mari was expected back sooner but had a set back.

novar

This guy and Fofana offer a nice example of how we treat youth prospects nowadays compared to our rivals. Here's hoping in the future they are still fooled by AW's philosophy on youth or else they will rightfully think twice before coming here.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

lol I do feel sorry for him.. Hopefully next year turns out better.
He's probably quality, will show it under the next manager and then run his contract down and leave for next to nothing after souring on the club.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Beginning to doubt myself. Was pretty sure that Arteta wasn’t picking him because he’s simply not ready, just wondering now if Arteta needs results in his first full season and doesn’t want to risk that with too many kids.

Saka is playing, but he looks the best player at the club, even a blind man will have to pick him.

Who knows though, we’re all guessing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Beginning to doubt myself. Was pretty sure that Arteta wasn’t picking him because he’s simply not ready, just wondering now if Arteta needs results in his first full season and doesn’t want to risk that with too many kids.

Saka is playing, but he looks the best player at the club, even a blind man will have to pick him.

Who knows though, we’re all guessing.
I gave Arteta the benefit of the doubt initially and assumed this lad was pants, but looking at the other footballing decisions being made I am starting to have my doubts.

Saka was a proven entity by the time Arteta came and even then, he went through periods of being benched shortly after he renewed his contract.

Top Bottom