• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL: Molde v Arsenal |Thursday, November 26 | KO: 17:55 GMT | BT Sport

Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Quite disappointed by Ainsley, didn't have the intensity that we all saw last season and his body language is off. He doesn't want to be here.

Willock was superb, Pepe was the best player on the pitch but seemed like he took his foot off the gas once he got his goal. I want mamba mentality from him consistently. Nelson was good and was rewarded with a goal, good to see that.

Lastly, Emile needs to be playing, he's special. Also Flo looked real good, could be a different option to Eddie and I want to see him get a chance.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Now we'll go against Wolves team will come to Emirates sit thier ass in thier box for 90 minutes and play on counter i hate this BS

Nuno’s a smart man, but I think every bar Molde already got the memo that that’s how you shut us down.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good professional game from us in the end. All the goals were made from youngsters aswell - Willock with a couple of assists, Nelson with a goal, ESR with an assist and Balogun with his first (of many) Arsenal goals. Was disappointed with AMN, thought he was disinterested at best. Nketiah was really frustrating aswell but there wasn't a lack of effort. He'll definitely be feeling the heat now though from Balogun's apparent emergence.

I'll have more on Nelson in his thread, but I thought overall Pepe was the best performer on the night.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Lastly, Emile needs to be playing, he's special.

Watched his games for Huddersfield last season, I don't think he'll get enough of a run at Arsenal this season. He should really go on loan to someone like Brighton.

We'll hamper his development by just giving him the odd game now and then.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nuno’s a smart man, but I think every bar Molde already got the memo that that’s how you shut us down.
Nuno will do what he does as always try ti frustrate us foul us hit us on counter i really hope for once we score early goal it'll help us alot

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Much better second half. That's how we should have played this group throughout, impose yourself on the minnows and beat them - don't let them have a sniff.

Loved how Balogun took his chance. The moment he saw the ball coming towards him there was only one thing on his mind - how can I put it in the back of the net? Some of our other strikers would do well to follow that.

Runarsson - astonishing 100% record of clean sheets!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Good professional game from us in the end. All the goals were made from youngsters aswell - Willock with a couple of assists, Nelson with a goal, ESR with an assist and Balogun with his first (of many) Arsenal goals. Was disappointed with AMN, thought he was disinterested at best. Nketiah was really frustrating aswell but there wasn't a lack of effort. He'll definitely be feeling the heat now though from Balogun's apparent emergence.

I'll have more on Nelson in his thread, but I thought overall Pepe was the best performer on the night.

Yeah, I mean he was even given a good 10-15 mins in midfield too and he just wasn't getting into it, it worries me a little, he should be grabbing games like this by the scruff of the neck.

He's definitely one of my personal favs, Hale End product and a baller, I really hope he succeeds but it's down to him at this point imo.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Watched his games for Huddersfield last season, I don't think he'll get enough of a run at Arsenal this season. He should really go on loan to someone like Brighton.

We'll hamper his development by just giving him the odd game now and then.
Imo he's ready for the PL and we have a glaring hole in the creativity department. He also was pressing like a madman and forced a throw after his assist. He's ready. The only question mark is fitness.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Do you even watch the games? Cedric was superb always offered an option down the right. AMN was steady.

Niles look as arsed playing as I am replying to your post. I want him to do well and think he could probably get Hectors spot if he put his head down and worked hard, which he only seems intent on doing during big games.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Well done Balogun. People have seen mere minutes of him and getting carried away :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom