• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi: Shkod Help us

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Wondering how he feels when we would rather risk playing a player coming back from injury without proper training sessions over playing him.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just saw mustafis position for the vardy goal...where the **** was he? How bad is this guy! Can't believe I missed it, I'm so ****ing angry.
That whole goal was on Mustafi and Xhaka not sensing the danger, being too high in their line and then when the ball is played over the top it is all over.

For your mental well-being I would refrain from watching it too many times on replay... :(

Mustafi’s position is piss poor. He is about 5 yards higher than Gabriel. He is about 5 yards higher than Gabriel and Bellerín. Leicester just brought Vardy on who can do one thing and that is how Mustafi decided to play. Say what you want but the guy isn’t a genius.

Last edited:

TakeChillPill

Established Member
That whole goal was on Mustafi and Xhaka not sensing the danger, being too high in their line and then when the ball is played over the top it is all over.

For your mental well-being I would refrain from watching it too many times on replay... :(

Mustafi’s position is piss poor. He is about 5 yards higher than Gabriel. He is about 5 yards higher than Gabriel and Bellerín. Leicester just brought Vardy on who can do one thing and that is how Mustafi decided to play. Say what you want but the guy isn’t a genius.

No wonder arteta was happy to play a half fit Holding rather than mustafi.

I can imagine of mustafi was called out on his involvment in conceding the goal, he will turn around and blame the forwards for not taking their chances. Like he's said similarly in the past.

No wonder th guy has never improved.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
The worrying thing about Saliba is he must be really making a poor impression in training to be behind Mustafi who was out injured and only just back. He’s capable of good games but you can never rely on him to be consistently good.

So I looked on Facebook... his fanpages have only 3 or 4 members :eek:
Even I have more fans on this page :D I feel that he deserves a bit more credit than that, so made him subject of my new video:

novar

That's strange, from what I've seen a lot of people have time for Mustafi whenever he happens to have a good game which isn't actually uncommon, plus there was also support for him when he complained about the kind of **** he was getting on social media.

He definitely deserves a lot of appreciation for refusing to extend his contract, if it inspires other not good enough players to move on with dignity this could be huge for the club

DasBootist

Mustafi should extend on reduced wages, he has been solid since Arteta became head coach. Sokratis is the one to be let go.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Mustafi should extend on reduced wages, he has been solid since Arteta became head coach. Sokratis is the one to be let go.

there no player going to sign new contract with less money than he was earning Mustafi is still very young for a CB age he will sign for club in italy or spain free agent.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

One that we can phase out. Let him play down his contract. He probably will play better as he nears the end of the contract. Working hard to get a good new contract somewhere else. I’d be fine with that. Have had it with him.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Disaster again. The worst signing in the clubs history. Absolute disgrace that this cretin is getting game time over Saliba. Would seriously consider getting rid of Edu and Arteta for this situation alone.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
35 million pounds. I think people don't even understand how much money that really is. For Mustafi. **** me.

I still wonder what the reason is he keeps getting games when we've signed the likes of Mari (albeit that he's ****) and Saliba.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's bad signing alright.
Probably the worse in the post Highbury era.

What's even worse is that four years on, he's still starting important games for us.

Totally sums up the club at the moment.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just f**king f*, k off. 3 goals today and him not bothering to turn around see who behind him can't be arsed to jump. And have the shame to still blame others.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

35 million pounds. I think people don't even understand how much money that really is. For Mustafi. **** me.

I still wonder what the reason is he keeps getting games when we've signed the likes of Mari (albeit that he's ****) and Saliba.
35m pre-neymar is a shed load of cash. That's an equivalent of about 60m now. He was one of the most expensive defender in history at the time. 2016 is the year the fate of this club was sealed.

Xhaka, Mustafi and Perez.
Feck me

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd still argue Xhaka is the worse signing cause we never get defenders right. But Xhaka signing made a position that was supposedly our strength into our biggest weakness.

Xhaka has at least had some decent spells here. Some good performances in the cup wins as well. Mustafi has basically been an absolute disaster and sabotaged the club on a consistent basis since his arrival.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Xhaka has at least had some decent spells here. Some good performances in the cup wins as well. Mustafi has basically been an absolute disaster and sabotaged the club on a consistent basis since his arrival.
Tbf, it's really hard to separate both. Depends on who you hate more which.

Which other club in the league still has not one, but two of their worst signings ever still starting consistent games for them?

The most painful aspect is that we pushed out coquelin who at the time was one of the top 5 dm in the league to accommodate Xhaka.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom