• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Alex Swan Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasBootist

Defended this fat ****** over the past couple seasons, in vain, ffs. This will be his final season with us. Dunno who will pay us money for hım...

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don’t think he was terrible today. Played some neat little passes here and there but as the game went on you could almost see the moment his lungs were about to collapse. I think he plays football while holding in his belly.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Btw does anyone see how annoyed he gets when he gets taken off? It’s almost as if he doesn’t realise he’s tiring and that he’s insulted to be hooked.

DasBootist

Btw does anyone see how annoyed he gets when he gets taken off? It’s almost as if he doesn’t realise he’s tiring and that he’s insulted to be hooked.
Good to see him displeased for being taken off. Looked a right tit when the 19 year old replacing hım scored with his first touch, though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He was shown up by a kid within seconds. All the ****ing excuses used to defend this waste of oxygen out the ****ing window. You love to see it. I don't want to go over the top with expectations for Balogun but hopefully he's the guy that can finally end this guys reign of terror in the CF role.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

il est fini!

Seriously I can't really see a way back now, especially given that we're probably not going to give him a new contract either and we should probably start investing in the future.

Still maintain he was great 18/19.

novar

Fun experiment but went as expected. Will obviously get tired very quickly in that position when we play without a proper midfield, which this season means always so there's no point in trying again as long as that isn't fixed

Pretty sure we'll still need him, Nketiah is just tragic and all those comments about Balogun apply to Eddie and not Laca today

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Keep him in this position maybe it'll ease pressure on him playing behind auba in 2nd striker role could be prove useful i mean we got nothing to lose better than put auba on wings to play laca as CF. The link up between him Eddie and Nelson today was very good some good one tows and good movement i'd like to see that with auba and saka who are better players.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Keep him in this position maybe it'll ease pressure on him playing behind auba in 2nd striker role could be prove useful i mean we got nothing to lose better than put auba on wings to play laca as CF. The link up between him Eddie and Nelson today was very good some good one tows and good movement i'd like to see that with auba and saka who are better players.
The only position he needs to occupy is the bench. He lost the ball probably near a dozen times and ruined quite a few promising moves while loafing about in slow motion. He's actually infuriating to watch.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is the definition of going out sad.

Our attack going up a level will benefit Auba, Pepe and even Willian but I can’t see a way back for him. Hope he proves me even half wrong so that we can get a semi decent fee but he looks a year away from retirement.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Link up between laca, nketiah and nelson?

Where is the link up?

All I see is failing (never attempted) to pass the ball around the opponent box/inside the opponent box, because our player are not skilful enough to play like 07/08 Arsenal. We failed to do that so we keep attempting long shot. We are so poor that we don’t even try to unlock the opponent defence.

We don’t walk the ball into the goal anymore, because we have shxt players like willock/laca/auba/nketiah/niles......we used to have skilful players in our team... fabregas, rosicky, van persie, hleb, nasri, arshavin, sanchez, cazorla........now we have fxxking nothing.

Last edited:

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He will leave, he seems like the type who will want to play. The clubs seriously linked with him are decent as well.

He recently said his future isn't linked with Auba, plus he's not dumb. He saw how the club were scrambling to secure Auba's signature whilst Arteta poured cold water over any talk of his.

He's definitely done. Think most of our frontline minus Auba and Willian will probably be out this summer.

He wont leave even on a free as no club wants to pay the stupid wages he got from us. He wont be giving money back either.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This is the definition of going out sad.

Our attack going up a level will benefit Auba, Pepe and even Willian but I can’t see a way back for him. Hope he proves me even half wrong so that we can get a semi decent fee but he looks a year away from retirement.

There was a point they put the camera on him in the second half and he was drenched in sweat and looked like he was hyperventilating. He must be a smoker with asthma or something.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Link up between laca, nketiah and nelson?

Where is the link up?

All I see is failing (never attempted) to pass the ball around the opponent box/inside the opponent box, because our player are not skilful enough to play like 07/08 Arsenal. We failed to do that so we keep attempting long shot. We are so poor that we don’t even try to unlock the opponent defence.

We don’t walk the ball into the goal anymore, because we have shxt players like willock/laca/auba/nketiah/niles......we used to have skilful players in our team... fabregas, rosicky, van persie, hleb, nasri, arshavin, sanchez, cazorla........now we have fxxking nothing.
Of course players you mentioned are extremely skillful elite passers we don't have players got these ability anymore

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The only position he needs to occupy is the bench. He lost the ball probably near a dozen times and ruined quite a few promising moves while loafing about in slow motion. He's actually infuriating to watch.
Yes when pepe back put laca on bench now we need extra attacker to score goals even tho he can't do that at the moment.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't hate the guy or anything, he's had some good moments but I can't understand the physical / stamina issues he seems to have.

It's been pretty much that way since day 1 here. It's like he's been on his last legs physically since he's been 26. You'd think he's 33-34 as opposed to 29. He's gives it everything, there's just next to nothing in the tank. Very weird.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom