• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Rashford tries to act like this PR angel but lets not forget what he did to Rob Holding, he's a little rat.

You seem to be taking this more personally than Rob Holding.

https://talksport.com/football/566206/marcus-rashford-arsenal-latest-rob-holding-news-knee-injury/

“Marcus text me when the injury came out of what I’d done."

“He just dropped me a text and just said ‘hi mate, I’m sorry to hear about the injury, I didn’t mean it in any malicious way"

“I didn’t take it as a personal attack on me, it’s just football."

“So I just replied to him ‘yeah mate, don’t worry about it – it’s football."

“’You didn’t even make a tackle you just sort of ran into me!"

“I’ve got nothing but respect for him and wished him the best for the season, as long as they don’t finish above Arsenal"

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You seem to be taking this more personally than Rob Holding.

https://talksport.com/football/566206/marcus-rashford-arsenal-latest-rob-holding-news-knee-injury/

“Marcus text me when the injury came out of what I’d done."

“He just dropped me a text and just said ‘hi mate, I’m sorry to hear about the injury, I didn’t mean it in any malicious way"

“I didn’t take it as a personal attack on me, it’s just football."

“So I just replied to him ‘yeah mate, don’t worry about it – it’s football."

“’You didn’t even make a tackle you just sort of ran into me!"

“I’ve got nothing but respect for him and wished him the best for the season, as long as they don’t finish above Arsenal"

Sounds like mind games to me tbh.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
I was censored again ffs.

firstly my heccyyy got censored now my views. I demand an apology or at least a guideline to what is and isn't allowed.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I was censored again ffs.

firstly my heccyyy got censored now my views. I demand an apology or at least a guideline to what is and isn't allowed.

There is nothing wrong getting censored for talking ****. You criticised Rashford for donating money to help feed kids.

Even your boy Boris said ‘’what Rashford doing is fantastic’’. But you are blindly criticised Rashford who is doing this ‘’fantastic job’’. What is wrong with you.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Daily Mail are grim

They really are. The headline is sensationalism at its best. £2m for 5 properties works out at average of £400,000 a property. Which isn't too far out of the average house in a city in the UK. They had to add the "luxury homes" bit to make it sound more juicier than it is.

He is just investing in properties, a very sensible thing to do if you're a millionaire. Nothing to see here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

..United fans sure do like that photo of their players watching us win the FA Cup :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

..United fans sure do like that photo of their players watching us win the FA Cup :lol:

Frauds anyway. This is the proper team to beat Arsenal.

3wgjJHSu3oABQBnBi0B2ODxNGt-b5awF4QAQTuBQZ-lGML3VmfTq4QiQ7h3oXZV7NHQ7F62m1Gz8xKmYsFmhZwPQCYy2D249-o8qARTaLmbHx9BEU7huo2XCz_1BOyAEBZKOu3T_JY3u

Latest posts+

Top Bottom