• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,110
  • Views 805,198

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I was actually considering doubling down on Pool with Jota actually..

Might actually be viable looking at their defence dropping like flies

Malky

Established Member
Just what Pool needed right now, with most of their defence injured, a star player being irresponsible and now needing to isolate for 2 weeks :lol::lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So what happens now? They test him daily until he's negative?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I am in tears. I legit thought you had the inside scoop or something when my mate told me has Covid.:lol::lol:

Nah saw it yesterday but wasn’t surprised he got it.

Apparently Egypt’s plan for dealing with Covid is herd immunity and inshallah.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ornstein tryna say Liverpool aren't looking to sign a centre back this January and gonna try grind it out until summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein tryna say Liverpool aren't looking to sign a centre back this January and gonna try grind it out until summer.
They need cb even if all fit non of Gomez or Matip that good. I think they'll sign Kebak from Schalke good CB and cheap

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Klopp is totally right to call out the managers that are trying to block 5 subs.

It is easy for Wilder, and the other cloggers, who are nowhere near playing in Europe, to block 5 subs.

The FA should prioritise the players, that would also protect their "product". Surely people want to see the best players?!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ox is injured yet again I just realised, I mean people talk about how well we did to get what we did for Iwobi but at least he plays football, Ox has barely kicked a ball since joining Liverpool, sure he scored two hit and hope efforts vs City a few seasons ago but other than that we absolutely robbed Liverpool. I still remember there was this bizarre narrative that Klopp had transformed Ox. I still don't know where people got that idea from. We still don't know if he's a midfielder or a winger with no end-product. He's been injured so often. I wonder if Klopp even realises he's still at the club?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Ox is injured yet again I just realised, I mean people talk about how well we did to get what we did for Iwobi but at least he plays football, Ox has barely kicked a ball since joining Liverpool, sure he scored two hit and hope efforts vs City a few seasons ago but other than that we absolutely robbed Liverpool. I still remember there was this bizarre narrative that Klopp had transformed Ox. I still don't know where people got that idea from. We still don't know if he's a midfielder or a winger with no end-product. He's been injured so often. I wonder if Klopp even realises he's still at the club?

Ox is another one of those popularity players, people only rate him cos they like his personality. He's average on his best days and injured most of the time, his banter ain't even good just some private school boy tryna be one of the lads. Have no time for him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ox is another one of those popularity players, people only rate him cos they like his personality. He's average on his best days and injured most of the time, his banter ain't even good just some private school boy tryna be one of the lads. Have no time for him.

I think people also liked him because he was going out with the 3rd best looking member of that girl band.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom