• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FM 21

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What is everyone's match engine...3D, 2D or just text commentary?

2D all the way for me, think 3D just doesn't look or feel right...I remember the old games that just used to be text commentary only, fun in a frustrating kind of way :lol:
I've never used 3D, don't see the point. The game runs perfectly fine with 2D imo. The first FM type game I played was called "The F.A. Premier League Manager 2001" and it was in 3D:
footballmanager2k1_profilelarge.jpg

There were so many glitches and bugs with it, feel like that problem is eliminated with 2D.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I've never used 3D, don't see the point. The game runs perfectly fine with 2D imo. The first FM type game I played was called "The F.A. Premier League Manager 2001" and it was in 3D:

There were so many glitches and bugs with it, feel like that problem is eliminated with 2D.

The LMA Manager series were quality despite being 3D, tbf.

Remember the first 2D game I played, CM 03/04, still the best all round manager game for me.

The PlayStation sponsor on the advertising boards :drool:

Reactions: A_G

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I purchased FM 21 mobile yesterday and so far its been fun, its a very streamlined version of the game where you dont really have to deal with all the bits I find annoying in full game ie pressers, talking to players every bloody week etc.

Has its flaws but I'm done with the full fat FM games these days, tried my hand at 20 and its just far to time consuming for me, one season took ages.

But on that note, have you guys tried FM touch? I've read the complaints in here and wonder if that would be a better option for you guys, pros and cons though, it may help with the in game interaction but may withdraw parts you do enjoy.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I purchased FM 21 mobile yesterday and so far its been fun, its a very streamlined version of the game where you dont really have to deal with all the bits I find annoying in full game ie pressers, talking to players every bloody week etc.

Has its flaws but I'm done with the full fat FM games these days, tried my hand at 20 and its just far to time consuming for me, one season took ages.

But on that note, have you guys tried FM touch? I've read the complaints in here and wonder if that would be a better option for you guys, pros and cons though, it may help with the in game interaction but may withdraw parts you do enjoy.
I am warming up to the idea of Touch.

Like you, I neither get the time anymore. Would dearly wish I could sit down for hours and hours but with the kids and everything, there is no way

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Designed a 4-4-2 diamond attack that won me the quadruple in the first season. Insane.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

The LMA Manager series were quality despite being 3D, tbf.

Remember the first 2D game I played, CM 03/04, still the best all round manager game for me.

The PlayStation sponsor on the advertising boards :drool:

Was LMA the one that you could upgrade and design your stadium? Loved that ****

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The game starts from July 27, 2020 and in my save Liverpool beat Arsenal in the CS.

Can't say I'm sorry to see him go, still pissed that I praised his style of play and his response was that it would mean more coming from someone he actually respected.

:rofl:

Whom you managing?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
What's your system/formation?
Alternate between a 4-2-3-1 and the 4-4-2 diamond you use depending on the opposition. The latter helps dominate in midfield but you get killed down the wings against teams like Liverpool.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Alternate between a 4-2-3-1 and the 4-4-2 diamond you use depending on the opposition. The latter helps dominate in midfield but you get killed down the wings against teams like Liverpool.
Yeah, you need workhorses at IWB and on the wing. IWBs also need a lot of pace and then you need good tacklers overall in general. That helps against teams with pace on the outside. Arsenal has the perfect squad for that formation - Tierney, Maitland-Niles, Gabriel, and Partey.

I alternate between the 4-4-2 Diamond (home) and a 4-3-3 Arrow (away).

My one complaint with this year's game is VAR. So many penalties. It almost feels like two a game - literally. Not enough "no penalties".

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom