• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Already half a billion in debt and Levy took out a goverment loan for another £100+M? The mad man :lol:
If things go sour and they miss out on Champions League this season, they'll be cashing in on Kane and Son in the summer.
I really don't know how they survive that even with CL money and TV money because not all of it going to be pay the debt.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Thankfully there's almost certainly too much talent at Pool and City for it to happen, but if Mou pips a title with Sp**s...
tenor.gif

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I really don't know how they survive that even with CL money and TV money because not all of it going to be pay the debt.

Their net spend is 100m euro this summer (I included Lo Celso 30m euro of what they spent by triggering his buy clause).

Either they are poorly managed financially or they have some sort of plan to cover their debt and loss because 100m euro is lot of money.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Really can't believe Sp**s have a player like Harry Kane while we got fcking Lacazette. It should be the other way around.
lol you wouldn't have wanted him last season or the season before lets be honest. I'd credit Mourinho for his reinvention.

Son on the other hand now, you'd have a point but I reckon he'd look sh*t here too tbh. He's not exactly a creative player and Sp**s were in the same spot as us with him there too last season.

Kind of an odd thing to say.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
lol you wouldn't have wanted him last season or the season before lets be honest. I'd credit Mourinho for his reinvention.

Son on the other hand now, you'd have a point but I reckon he'd look sh*t here too tbh. He's not exactly a creative player and Sp**s were in the same spot as us with him there too last season.

Kind of an odd thing to say.

Harry Kane has been one of the bets strikers in the league for years now why wouldn't I want him. I know you're overprotective of Lacazette but he doesn't compare, Kane made Sp**s what they are today.

Also you need to stop making assumptions on what I do and don't like just because I don't rate these players as high as you. I could easily say if Lacazette was white you wouldn't rate him.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Harry Kane has been one of the bets strikers in the league for years now why wouldn't I want him. I know you're overprotective of Lacazette but he doesn't compare, Kane made Sp**s what they are today.

Also you need to stop making assumptions on what I do and don't like just because I don't rate these players as high as you.
Fwiw, I don’t think we would envy Lacazette if he was in a Sp**s shirt so I wasn’t even speaking about him.

I think you’re gassing about Kane though, he’s been too injury prone in the past couple seasons. I’d be amazed if he makes it through this one unscathed.

Jose fought tooth and nail to get some striker options for that inevitability too.

When Sp**s got Poch fired and Son wasn’t playing that well, I doubt arsenal fans were saying these things. I reckon he’d have got blasted as well if he was in an Arsenal shirt, this stuff is just too easy to say.

BigPoppaPump

Fwiw, I don’t think we would envy Lacazette if he was in a Sp**s shirt so I wasn’t even speaking about him.

I think you’re gassing about Kane though, he’s been too injury prone in the past couple seasons. I’d be amazed if he makes it through this one unscathed.

Jose fought tooth and nail to get some striker options for that inevitability too.

When Sp**s got Poch fired and Son wasn’t playing that well, I doubt arsenal fans were saying these things. I reckon he’d have got blasted as well if he was in an Arsenal shirt, this stuff is just too easy to say.

I do agree the injuries are a problem but he's a certified baller and one of the best strikers in the world. He's gotten even better under Mourinho but I've always rated him reluctantly.

Son is a different story, you could see he had potential but never the consistency. Now that Kane is being less greedy and trying to feed others he's gotten better, I'd still take Mane over him any day of the week or Chelsea's Hazard or even Alexis when he was here.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I do agree the injuries are a problem but he's a certified baller and one of the best strikers in the world. He's gotten even better under Mourinho but I've always rated him reluctantly.

Son is a different story, you could see he had potential but never the consistency. Now that Kane is being less greedy and trying to feed others he's gotten better, I'd still take Mane over him any day of the week or Chelsea's Hazard or even Alexis when he was here.
For me, Kane and KDB are joint best players in the league right now.

Anyways my point was Sp**s got lucky with Kane, we're not really entitled to such players they just kinda happen.

Sp**s were literally in the same spot as us this time last season and the starting 11 hasn't changed drastically. They added Højbjerg who's been fantastic but we added Partey from a CL club, both are quality central midfielders for example.

They signed Reguilón but we signed Tierney - both are good left backs.

The gap really isn't what people think it is.

BigPoppaPump

For me, Kane and KDB are joint best players in the league right now.

Anyways my point was Sp**s got lucky with Kane, we're not really entitled to such players they just kinda happen.

Sp**s were literally in the same spot as us this time last season and the starting 11 hasn't changed drastically. They added Højbjerg who's been fantastic but we added Partey from a CL club, both are quality central midfielders for example.

They signed Reguilón but we signed Tierney - both are good left backs.

The gap really isn't what people think it is.

I dunno if you're trying to convince or yourself but I never said any of that. I wasn't being literal about we should have Kane lmao dunno why you took it that way.

It doesn't matter where Sp**s were last season, they hired Mourinho when they were 14th and finished above us. Until we actually start winning games and moving up the table who you think is just as good as their players is arbitrary. I don't even care about Sp**s I'm more just wanting to win games consistently.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I wasn't being literal about we should have Kane lmao dunno why you took it that way.
I see it a lot so, took it literally yeah. It's just the entitlement thing I didn't get and questioned it.

I'm not trying to convince myself of anything, this spot in the league is temporary whether Arteta stays or goes.

BigPoppaPump

I see it a lot so, took it literally yeah. It's just the entitlement thing I didn't get and questioned it.

I'm not trying to convince myself of anything, this spot in the league is temporary whether Arteta stays or goes.

Sometimes your posts are so weird lol why would you tell me I wouldn't want him last season?

I think you're just frustrated with Arsenal and don't know who to take it out on, because you don't want to turn on the players.

Latest posts

Top Bottom