• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: Chosen One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Made some very good saves today, but unless you're called Emi Martinez no one cares.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Made absolutely 2 fantastic saves from Bamford and Dallas still worried about why he lack confidence catching the ball under pressure and rather punch it

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Made some very good saves today, but unless you're called Emi Martinez no one cares.

Oh but we do care.

Still wobbly at times but looked good today it must be said. Certainly our MOTM today.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Outstanding stop in the first half from Dallas to push it round the post when unsighted.

No wonder we are starting to face 20+ shots per game again. Leno put no organization or awareness to his defense and the lack of confidence he installs in the defense in front of him can be seen many miles.

Good, he can save shots here and there, It only thing he is good at but he is a bit calling all these shots over himself self so for me it's not good at all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tells you everything when people praise Leno they still mention Emi, like my friend here.

We have never been and will never be friends...I only know you because you are married to my aunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom