• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,360

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

vs. Burnley (H)
vs. Southampton (H)
vs. Everton (A)
vs. Chelsea (H)
vs. Brighton (A)
vs. West Brom (A) ---- Transfer Window Opens
vs. Crystal Palace (H)
vs. Newcastle (H)
vs. Southampton (A)
vs. Man Utd (H)

Our fixtures of December and January. Very winnable matches except against Chelsea.

OSBK

Established Member
Jose interview after the game was purely trying to save arteta. Blowing smoke up arteta ass so he can play him again later this season.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
vs. Burnley (H)
vs. Southampton (H)
vs. Everton (A)
vs. Chelsea (H)
vs. Brighton (A)
vs. Crystal Palace (H)
vs. Newcastle (H)
vs. Southampton (A)
vs. Man Utd (H)

Our fixtures of December and January. Very winnable matches except against Chelsea.

Winnable is relative term that seems not to apply to us at the moment.

sammy89

People think Özil is the one to grab such a game by the scruff of the neck :lol:

Arteta should find a way to play him again, just so he can be ****e and get the haters off his own back

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I'm aware they sat back. But we could and should have done more with a number of those balls in. The one to Auba, the one Bellerin passed through that eluded Laca.

Sides regularly sit back and we create nothing. I thought we did today. That front four is terribly out of form.

The Sp**s front two the opposite. That is probably the difference in an otherwise tight game

Kane and Son aren't the best with constant crossing in to the box with a bunch of defenders around them either tbf. They also struggle with deep lying defences.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They didn't force the issue.

Are you even reading what I said. You said first half that they should be the team forcing the issue and I said why would they when its us who are worse at it. They let us have the ball because they knew we couldn't score even if our lives depend on it. Their plan wasn't to be the better team and keep the ball because they had better players like you thought they should have. I said that was not their ticket to the win even before they score. I said they would sit deep and sucker punch us. Which they did. Twice. Because they knew it would work.

I remember what I said.

I’m saying had we scored first, yes I know we didn’t, they would not have had enough to come back.

That’s why I don’t rate them or Mourinho. And reject some master plan of his giving us the ball.

He has no other plan

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
People think Özil is the one to grab such a game by the scruff of the neck :lol:

Arteta should find a way to play him again, just so he can be ****e and get the haters off his own back

:lol: Scruff of the neck? At this point I would be grateful if he caught the tail.

ArtetaOut

Jose interview after the game was purely trying to save arteta. Blowing smoke up arteta ass so he can play him again later this season.

Indeed. I am suspecting he parked the bus and stopped attacking in the second half for that same reason too lol. He wants Arteta to stay and don't want too much pressure on him. When Sp**s were playing United he went all out lmao

I remember what I said.

I’m saying had we scored first, yes I know we didn’t, they would not have had enough to come back.

That’s why I don’t rate them or Mourinho. And reject some master plan of his giving us the ball.

He has no other plan

They would easily come back if they wanted too, even if we fluked a goal through a corner or something. I don't like Mourinho either but that Sp**s team out there today was miles ahead of us, individually and tactically.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
vs. Burnley (H)
vs. Southampton (H)
vs. Everton (A)
vs. Chelsea (H)
vs. Brighton (A)
vs. Crystal Palace (H)
vs. Newcastle (H)
vs. Southampton (A)
vs. Man Utd (H)

Only West Bromley looks winnable to me.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
They would easily come back if they wanted too, even if we fluked a goal through a corner or something. I don't like Mourinho either but that Sp**s team out there today was miles ahead of us, individually and tactically.

Nah I disagree

We have held out better teams for longer periods in more consequential games.

They have struggled against weaker defensive opposition.

The tactics worked today, but once again fine margins. Mourinho is a one trick pony as his career has shown.

nas7232

Keeping Özil out of the 25 man team is a decision that will cost millions. Today was a game where he would thrive; a lot of time on the ball and possession. Laca played well. Players like Willian (picking wrong passes) and Bellerin's inability to do simple **** is costing us games. I can see Arteta getting sacked since he doesn't have many options. Whatever the beef with Özil, it's petty to leave him out when the rest of our squad can't create ****.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I remember what I said.

He has no other plan

SA, the thing about sports in general, is you must find the most energy efficient way to win. Never exert yourself more than you have to. The right plan is the a plan that delivers a win in the most efficient and energy conservative manner. You only do as much as you have to beat your opponent. Mourinho delivered the right plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom