• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

If You Don't Laugh You'll Cry

Biggest ***** in the Arsenal Blogosphere?

• Arseblog

• Le Grove

• Gunnerblog

• Tim Stillman

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yeah, what a joy :/

Here in Iceland we just have buses with 15-minute frequency on the main lines. Now imagine standing outside in Icelandic wind and temperature in the dark winters. Then you get in, wet and cold and you most often have to stand because the buses only take about 50 people.

You guys are very lucky!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Here in Iceland we just have buses with 15-minute frequency on the main lines. Now imagine standing outside in Icelandic wind and temperature in the dark winters. Then you get in, wet and cold and you most often have to stand because the buses only take about 50 people.

You guys are very lucky!
I'm not "lucky" because when I saw London for the first time, I decided to move to Chester instead. Think public transport in London would be the end of me. My wife wants to move to London, it will suck but at least I'll be able to attend some games. It's crazy how most of the people here that I know would feel lucky to live in Iceland

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
EolVcMtXIAQrFh0

it’s every week...

novar

Good to see Mr Tryhard still trying.

He might be **** but I sympathize with him looking around and seeing people that aren't really any better than him getting the views and followers.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Good to see Mr Tryhard still trying.

He might be **** but I sympathize with him looking around and seeing people that aren't really any better than him getting the views and followers.

He proper wants to be like Troopz and Expressions, just comes across desperate. That whole manchild thing is tiring man.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Swear this is a shot at Arteta :rofl:

Attention seeking twerp. Yet you say anything bad about his nature / temperament and his followers act like you've insulted Jesus or something.

These *****y sort of tweets reflect his cowardly persona. A passive aggressive tweet a 12 year old girl would put out when she's fallen out with her best mate. Never seen a more physically or mentally feeble player for Arsenal than him.

Last edited:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Attention seeking twerp. Yet you say anything bad about his nature / temperament and his followers act like you've insulted Jesus or something.

These *****y sort of tweets reflect his cowardly persona. A passive aggressive tweet a 12 year old girl would put out when she's fallen out with her best mate. Never seen a more physically or mentally feeble player for Arsenal than him.
awwwww did the iddy biddy liddle trolly
wolly get twiggered?

Özil wins again :rofl:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom