• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger To Return?

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He needs to be as far away from this entitled toxic fanbase as possible.

Among all these rumours, not sure anyone ever asked why in ****s name he would put himself back in a coma.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Interesting times if there's any truth to that

The question is, in what capacity? Obviously not as manager
I believe Vinai went to see him to persuade him to visit before honouring him with something or other. I dont believe an actual role is on offer.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The one and only way for Arsène to return to our club is when the stadium is named after him.

The Emirates Wenger Arena

or something similar, without removing the $pon$or names.

It would be the only fitting respect that our club can give to Wenger and his legacy of building the stadium.
As for coming back under any role, whether as DoF or caretaker manager, that will simply not happen.

If you read his book, listened to his interviews and many articles since then, Wenger feels deeply betrayed by the Board, owners, former execs as well as the fans.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Fans don't want the real Wenger back as manager. They want the rose tinted memories Wenger. It would end in tears again. None of us want to go through that again.

A statues not enough for me though. The stadium should at least partially be named after him. He did more than any one individual person to build that place after all. The Wenger - Emirates stadium sounds good to me :)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
you let go .. hasnt been much fun since we let this let go nonsense start getting heard
believe me he won't come back to club football that's why he took fifa job. and i love wenger he is the reason why i support Arsenal since 2000.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
believe me he won't come back to club football that's why he took fifa job. and i love wenger he is the reason why i support Arsenal since 2000.
he would if the fans in the stadium held up banners and planes flew overhead with banners saying "please come back Arsène" . He is probably one of the few people who unconditionally love arsenal and can do something about it, without needing any thing in return. A thankless job is nothing new for him

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he would if the fans in the stadium held up banners and planes flew overhead with banners saying "please come back Arsène" . He is probably one of the few people who unconditionally love arsenal and can do something about it, without needing any thing in return. A thankless job is nothing new for him
i think there chance him coming back with different owners tho.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
i think there chance him coming back with different owners tho.
KROENKE OUT

the graph of kroenkes influence at Arsenal mirrors
that of the fortunes of the club. Bet they copied trumps playbook and funded a troll army to diminish the only man who stood between them and full control of this cash cow

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The one and only way for Arsène to return to our club is when the stadium is named after him.

The Emirates Wenger Arena

or something similar, without removing the $pon$or names.

It would be the only fitting respect that our club can give to Wenger and his legacy of building the stadium.
As for coming back under any role, whether as DoF or caretaker manager, that will simply not happen.

If you read his book, listened to his interviews and many articles since then, Wenger feels deeply betrayed by the Board, owners, former execs as well as the fans.

Not sure how that works. What happens when the stadium naming rights are taken over by names like Stubbs Prosthetics, Passmore Gas & Propane, STD Contractors or perhaps the Iowa petrol station chain: "Kum & Go" ?

The Kum & Go Wenger Stadium?

Latest posts

Top Bottom