• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Top Tear

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
The king is back. I don't care about his age. All I know is that he needs to start based on his quality. Especially with us crossing the ball. When I think about all the headers we've missed the past few weeks, this guy would probably have scored a few and some more.

I don't even think he's overhyped as much. The likes of Martinelli, Greenwood and Saka are generational talents imo and at such a young age to have end product is incredible. All I know is that whenever this guy played, he was always one of the best on the pitch.

GunnerShy

He releases the ball quicker and doesn't kill general play as much.
Perhaps. Probably not as quick though.

Both got a great first touch and close control. Just watching him tonight even with his rustiness he's so much better than others in tight spaces

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Both got a great first touch and close control. Just watching him tonight even with his rustiness he's so much better than others in tight spaces

You think? I'd say he's just as fast as Sanchez if not faster. Not sure Sanchez would have had the pace to score that goal Martinelli scored at Stamford bridge.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

He's at least as quick. Also remember that you were seeing Sanchez in his prime after years of elite nutrition and fitness training while Martinelli is years from his and has just started getting the best food and training. He'll likely get stronger and quicker in the next 3-4 years.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Martinelli would match Sanchez over 10-30 metres then destroy him over anything longer.

I think it’s him, Nelson, Pepe, AMN and Auba are our five fastest players. Besides Auba at the top I’m not sure on the order.

Legend14

Established Member
You think? I'd say he's just as fast as Sanchez if not faster. Not sure Sanchez would have had the pace to score that goal Martinelli scored at Stamford bridge.
Both are fast on the dribble( not many Arsenal players are). It would be a good race.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
The longer a player is out, the better their stock rises.

Let's not forget that Martinelli wasn't in favour with Arteta before his injury and barely played.

Martinelli started well, but looked very average his last few games.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
The longer a player is out, the better their stock rises.

Let's not forget that Martinelli wasn't in favour with Arteta before his injury and barely played.

Martinelli started well, but looked very average his last few games.

That’s the Abou Diaby effect. Average player capable of useless flashy moves with one good game against Liverpool in his entire career becomes a world class talent because he was injured. Martinelli has already done more in an Arsenal shirt than Diaby did in his entire career so he’s not really in the same category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom