• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: Pyramid Pirlo

Pick one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kav

Established Member
I think Partey may be fit but we will know for sure on Sunday morning. The last few weeks we’ve had players pull out of matches on match day after being included in the squad. Seems like a lot of muscular injuries are being treated through out the squad and league on a whole.

Moh will have to quarantine for about 14 days sos he might miss more than the league games.

elemoo

Wouldn't have improved a thing lol, not sure what is this guy doing still at the club

Currently he's outperformimg Xhaka and Ceballos so I assume you think much less of them. And if you think a cheap yet decent squad player needs replacing, you clearly don't see how far down the list of things to improve at Arsenal, Elneny really is (who is by no stretch the least of our midfield problems right now).

Last edited:

Mudi

Was a straight red and penalty. If it was the other way around, I would be furious!

But at least he was better than xhaka (not So difficult) but shouldn't be nowhere near a starter in our team

Kav

Established Member
Moh was lucky to still be on the pitch the ref could have easily given him a red. That aside he had a decent game in midfield in comparison to xhaka.

Kav

Established Member
Don't understand how he thought elbowing a opposition player minutes after xhaka red card was a good idea. Dumb ****er.
He didn't elbow him. He was pushing him in the chest,missed and pushed him in the neck. Comical actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom