• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
:lol: It's all Wenger's fault. Fancy finishing 2nd when he should have won the league, unforgivable. Let's get some planes, protests and boycotts and force this pathetic club to change.
Don't think the planes are an option bro, don't think they're considered essential retailers at this moment.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Where do we go from here guys? I can't have another new manager coming in only to get Ocean Elenvened by the same players.

Holding, Bellerin, Xhaka, Lacazette, Elneny need to go.

Let's play Aubamawang

We can debate about Wenger but the moment he got incompetent people above him he started declining as well. Just couldn't compete no more.

The system is as strong as it's weakest link. However the club vitriol should be aimed at one place only.

Unfortunately it's the one we can't change. Fish stinks from the head down.
As a fishmonger, I can confirm this is true. As a butcher, I can also confirm we are a bloody mess right now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We a actually might not even finish first half of season with 20 points it'll be definitely worse than last season. Last season were bad performances but we were drawing from winning positions because emery negative tactics now we can't score goals and lose games

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The funny thing is, the Elneny incident looks far worse. Apparently the official line from VAR is they were ‘jostling for space’ at a dead ball situation, so he didn’t get a red :lol:

Artemis

No we ****ing weren't in decline. Show me the actual metric of decline between 2012 and 2015/16 and don't disappear like everybody else I ask that question of.
I'm not planning to disappear and I don't mind that discussion, because I can easily show you how Kroenke's arrival guaranteed our decline, a man who admitted he had no intention of winning the league with Arsenal. David Dein and Peter Hill Wood were shocked by his plans for Arsenal and they proved to be 100% correct. The people in charge of Arsenal football club are managing our decline, that is a fact, it doesn't matter how much you want to deny it. We were repeatedly destroyed in the Champions League, couldn't get past second round, then eventually couldn't even qualify for it. And now we're not even contention to qualify for it. Arsenal are now firmly a mid-table club unfortunately.

But this isn't the time for that discussion right now because no matter how bad the board are (and they're horrific), it doesn't excuse Arteta's shocking management ability. We're incapable of scoring, incapable of defending, he has to go before it gets worse. I never thought I'd ever see this club in this state.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
once we score a goal from open play the floodgates will open... auba n willian need to be binned .. team will get more yourhful

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why why why god why is our solution to not creating decent chances to always throw in Nketiah.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm not planning to disappear and I don't mind that discussion, because I can easily show you how Kroenke's arrival guaranteed our decline, a man who admitted he had no intention of winning the league with Arsenal. David Dein and Peter Hill Wood were shocked by his plans for Arsenal and they proved to be 100% correct. The people in charge of Arsenal football club are managing our decline, that is a fact, it doesn't matter how much you want to deny it. We were repeatedly destroyed in the Champions League, couldn't get past second round, then eventually couldn't even qualify for it. And now we're not even contention to qualify for it. Arsenal are now firmly a mid-table club unfortunately.

But this isn't the time for that discussion right now because no matter how bad the board are (and they're horrific), it doesn't excuse Arteta's shocking management ability. We're incapable of scoring, incapable of defending, he has to go before it gets worse. I never thought I'd ever see this club in this state.
Waffle. No discussion, just show me the measurable metric of decline 2012 to 2016. Better still put it in the Merci Arsène thread. I can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom