• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marc Overmars to Return?

Will Riou overload on nostalgia if Overmars comes back?

• Yes

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Definitely

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'd be surprised. I don't think Stan Kroenke knows who Marc Overmars is. Who'd tell him that this could be a possible idea? and convince him why?

I don't think you'll see any change in management or top structure until we are still in the **** in february/march. Until then, the ship will sail on...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd be surprised. I don't think Stan Kroenke knows who Marc Overmars is. Who'd tell him that this could be a possible idea? and convince him why?

I don't think you'll see any change in management on top structure until we are still in the **** in february/march. Until then, the ship will sail on...

Josh is quite hands on these days tbf.

If a borderline ex-Arsenal legend is putting it about he wants to come to England I’m sure he’d be aware.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nice start if true, now for one or two more additions Josh.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I would like to see him come in to work with Edu. I feel we don't have enough 'football men' at the club currently and if he were simply an Edu replacement I feel we would still have the same issue.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jokes aside, at least Marc actually has experience at this job...makes a change to whom Arsenal appoint recently :lol:

Top Bottom