• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
All life of us went with Martinelli's injury but there's no way we should be relying on a kid who's been injured for months to energise us. Not much desire on that park barring the youth.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
What really happened. We got stuffed like a turkey on the mouth of christmas.

Arteta signed a bum goalkeeper and decided to throw him to the lions knowing that City would have about 20 shots. Said keeper has a nightmare.

What Artetas gonna say.

Apart from the keepers mistake and the offside we were in the game matching them. Winning battles. Creating chances.

Mikel. Pack your bags. You've proven your win against City was a one off. Nothing more nothing less.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Mustafi has had a shocketlr too. If they wanted to give Holding a rest we should of played Mari who has played well every time for us in his limited chances or even Saliba

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Let's play what's the excuse this time game.

"We dominated that first 3 minutes, we we're just so unlucky, I love this team they all fighters, we need fighters, granit back boxing day, he's a right fighter"

"We lost martinelli who was best player in england, so unlucky, we need fighters, willian and xhaka back boxing day"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom