• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Quarter-Final: Arsenal v Man City | Tuesday, December 22 | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Who goes through to the Semi-Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The youth players are already being killed.
I don't think they are. I think tonight and the Europa will and should bring them squarely into the managers plans. Upto now I think Arteta has been fairly balanced in his approach with them. But it's now got to the point where they have to be front and centre in his mind.

A new manager comes in isn't legacy building. He needs to save Arsenal's season. He comes in and get the senior players on side for 5 months. And then brings his own players in.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
]

It doesn't matter if a new manager does or does not change anything. Arsenal by this point is a PR operation for Vinai and them lot. So far as they are seen to be doing something, that's all that matters. I even think Arteta being sacked this season will achieve nothing. Yet he will be sacked.
I'm living in your head, dude.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
So we have a new manager and the existing poor players. Makes total sense.
I see 11 Arsenal players week after week playing like a team with no structure, plan or willingness to win. Tell me 3 good reasons to keep Arteta. I’m waiting patiently.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Someone needs to put Arteta out of his misery. Looks like he's seen a ghost

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We beaten by side who comfertably miles ahead so no surprise there thier goals were mostly mistakes from players who shouldn't be here but managers keep giving them chance for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom