• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sead Kolasinac: The Less Sead The Better

Has Sead got a big role left to play at Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Had a shocking game v. the Netherlands. Pathetic defending lol

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I reckon Sead could beat the living **** out of 30 AMers charging him at the same time. The collective physique of Am is probably that of an elderly chicken

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I reckon Sead could beat the living **** out of 30 AMers charging him at the same time. The collective physique of Am is probably that of an elderly chicken

On the pitch Kola gets bullied physically all the time. Easily pushed aside, out muscled etc. Maybe he needs to be on the streets and people carrying knives to get in the mood. Look at that goal a 50/50 ball, he goes in so timid, a guy half his size then goes through him like he isn't even there.

Reckon he could take on a bear with bare hands, on the pitch I think the elderly chicken you were talking about would probably slap him around and leave him in a crumpled heap.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ep34QNrWwAMY6_R

how is he not making that pass?

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Better than Tierney, but neither is good enough. Can't believe I miss that w*nk Monreal

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I assume you're trolling
No, I honestly believe that both Tierney and Kola are limited, mostly their lack of quick thinking under pressure. Monreal was somewhat better at least on the eye, although I didn't like him that much either, but was still better

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've totally given up any hope of selling him. He's not good enough for any top club. None of the smaller clubs can afford his wage.

How tf is this c@nt still earning 120kpw

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
No team is go offer him more than 40K per week, if even that. I doubt he'll command any free agent sign on fee too.

No payday for y0u Musta.

HAHA fool Thankyou atleast for rejecting our contract offer.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

No, I honestly believe that both Tierney and Kola are limited, mostly their lack of quick thinking under pressure. Monreal was somewhat better at least on the eye, although I didn't like him that much either, but was still better
Neither have reached Monreal’s level you’re right, he was better than people think.

Kolasinac the way he contributes to our attacks suits us a bit more? He’s more likely to cut back instead of aimlessly cross like Tierney- which suits our forwards a lot more.

It’s a shame he misses obvious passes like highlighted above, but that’s a confidence thing - nobody is passing forward at the moment, the whole team is doing that.

This guy was one of our main creative forces under Emery until his injuries, so whoever said Kola in 2017-18 makes that pass is correct.

All that said, I’m glad his Arsenal career coming to an end.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Tierney is a younger being managed by a half wit,course it be a setback. He has potential but it is down to him and coaching to get ot right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom