• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I think there’s a good player in there. Maybe one day we’ll see it. Or maybe he’s just better suited to another league.

Do you think he needs a bit of hypnotherapy?
Maybe the good player is trapped way down in the sunken place.

tumblr_p44bvi2VmH1qcxtm5o1_400.gifv

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Very worried about him. Two games in a row where he has came on with a good opportunity to positively influence the game- he didn't. Martinelli and Saka have reduced him to a squad player in a matter of weeks.

Pyromaniac

Loan him out next sumer with a 30-35m option to buy. We won't get much more for him. He was a one season wonder in France and hopefully he can find some of that form back.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You give a guy 2 years to show what he do 1 year and half pepe really haven't show anything other few beautiful goals but nothing more he earning too much wages too so unless i see big improvement in next 6 months I'd keep him if not then I'm open to sell even for 30-40m

Pepe is not even that good in France like his stans want you to believe. At age 24 he had one good season. Against **** defenses. He can get his 8 minutes of looking good on youtube. Enough of of pens to pretend he scores goals. Painfully average. Nobody wanted him.

Thankfully we have Saka who every time he comes in he does something. No excuses. Lovely guy. Pepe is best player in the world you know but only if you set the stage 100% for him. Little baby. Hahahahhaahahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone reckon Dortmund could take him? They'll likely be getting big money for Haaland and Sancho, so they'll have cash to burn. Reckon they'll fancy themselves to get the best out of him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Need to try and find a player we want in France and look at swap deal of some sort. Most clubs need the money but some clubs bound to think if he can have an impact like his last year in France he might be worth the risk. I'm basically talking a 30-35m player we are interested in and straight swap.

No one in France is paying 35-40m for him cash.
No one in Germany is spending that money on a failure.
Italy doubtful.
PSG could be one if they lost Mbappe but would they even want him? Debatable.

Pepe refuses to run in behind. Wants everything to feet and to pass it back. You seen yesterday Tierney raging. Most wingers want that ball in behind full back where they can cross it or dribble towards goal.

Pepe cannot and will not run fast with the ball in a straight line. He hasn't the capability by the looks of things.

nas7232

Needs to be sold before he depreciates any further. He can’t read the game and is suited to weaker leagues where just dribbling past players will equate to many goals.

Balboa

I'm not sure what the "Sell for £30-40 million" crowd are smoking?

Who is paying £30 million for this lad?

Sell him for £15 million with add-ons to boost it up to a potential £25 million. Too many players have been draining wages from the club for too long and it has to be stopped.

1 other person

I think that he’ll come into his own with us. Glimpses of greatness, just need to develop some chemistry with some of the other lads. Hoping that he and Partey are in cahoots and will tear it up in 2021

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Baffled that this clip was going around and being used as a stick to beat him with. He wanted the ball to feet, yet Tierney played a low percentage ball instead. @Macho was right about KT being immune to any negative comments lol
Missed the latter stages of the game. I can’t believe this is what all the fuss was about. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom