• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Media Dump (Youtube, Vlogs, Podcasts etc)

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

• Partey update
  • Saliba update
  • Aubemeyang undroppable?
  • Predicted 11 for Dundalk

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

Not a fan Le Grove, they have more player agenda that AFTV and even less football knowledge than some of them.

LeGrove in this podcast:

"Xhaka's **** get rid, Pepe **** get rid, Willian **** get rid ,Ceballos **** get rid, Laccas working but get rid...

On Bellerin though...."yes he hasnt been playing well for some time but he's Arsenal through and through, he knows what this clubs means, he's single handedly saving the rainforest, I saw him help a old granny across a street, he would risk his life to save your child, he needs more time to regain his form from that recent injury he picked up 14 years ago and there's good player deep down in him ". Just excuse after to excuse yet happy to throw the other playwrs ybder bus ruling out amy poteitanl of them being a success at Arsenal.

Their total delusion of Ramsey pretending he was some Cesc and Cazorla level elite player when he produced more bad peformances in one season for us than all the players they're slating combined.

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Not a fan Le Grove, they have more player agenda that AFTV and even less football knowledge than some of them.

LeGrove in this podcast:

"Xhaka's **** get rid, Pepe **** get rid, Willian **** get rid ,Ceballos **** get rid, Laccas working but get rid...

On Bellerin though...."yes he hasnt been playing well for some time but he's Arsenal through and through, he knows what this clubs means, he's single handedly saving the rainforest, I saw him help a old granny across a street, he would risk his life to save your child, he needs more time to regain his form from that recent injury he picked up 14 years ago and there's good player deep down in him ". Just excuse after to excuse yet happy to throw the other playwrs ybder bus ruling out amy poteitanl of them being a success at Arsenal.

Their total delusion of Ramsey pretending he was some Cesc and Cazorla level elite player when he produced more bad peformances in one season for us than all the players they're slating combined.

Glad you enjoyed the listen.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The Athletic is the only media outlet I bother with now. You get daily reviews and articles on Arsenal that have some intelligence to them and worth reading. I stick to music for running now and don't bother with podcasts anymore.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
The Athletic is the only media outlet I bother with now. You get daily reviews and articles on Arsenal that have some intelligence to them and worth reading. I stick to music for running now and don't bother with podcasts anymore.

I make a point of never bothering with that mouthpiece of a rag.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I make a point of never bothering with that mouthpiece of a rag.
The Arsenal content this year has been nauseating.

They do lift the lid on the occasional scoop though, that Özil exclusive interview for eg was sick.

I’ve had to cancel my subscription though, the Arsenal writers in particular are just shills.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Whose mouthpiece?

The rag as a whole is a mouthpiece for the clubs. I understand why, they're a new publication, they need access to gain credibility and readership to financially survive, thus they must act for the clubs to a significant extent.
To put it in simple terms, unlike Newspapers or Sports channels, the Athletic needs to be in clubs' good graces far more than the clubs need them.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Glad you enjoyed the listen.

I prefer Chronicles of Gooner myself. Less extreme reactions, player agenda, without the prententious claming to know the ins and outs on goings with board to fit their own agendas,more balanced views and counter poonts rather than tunnel vision on points. They have likes Kevin Campbell regularly comment on topics on the live chats too.

Some on the guys on the Bergkamp wonderland podcast make some decent points at times but that's if you stomach the old dad joke and geeky (geeky, says a bloke that listens to these podcasts) sense of humour.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I prefer Chronicles of Gooner myself. Less extreme reactions, player agenda, wothout the prententious claming to know the ins and outs on goings with board to fit their own agendas,more balances views and have likes Kevin Camobell regularly comment on topics on the live chats.

Some on the guys on the Bergkamp wonderland podcast make some decent points at times but that's if you stomach the old dad joke and geeky (geeky, says a bloke that listens to these podcasts) sense of humour.

Ooh, I can't stand Harry. Literally can't stand to listen to him speak, not even as part of a group panel.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The Arsenal content this year has been nauseating.

They do lift the lid on the occasional scoop though, that Özil exclusive interview for eg was sick.

I’ve had to cancel my subscription though, the Arsenal writers in particular are just shills.
Well at least they use facts and figures to back up opinions. I’ve quite enjoyed their articles even if I don’t agree with them. And £12 for a year’s subscription is hardly breaking the bank. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The rag as a whole is a mouthpiece for the clubs. I understand why, they're a new publication, they need access to gain credibility and readership to financially survive, thus they must act for the clubs to a significant extent.
To put it in simple terms, unlike Newspapers or Sports channels, the Athletic needs to be in clubs' good graces far more than the clubs need them.
They’re quite critical of some clubs, I don’t see much difference between their stuff and the Guardian/Times.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Well at least they use facts and figures to back up opinions. I’ve quite enjoyed their articles even if I don’t agree with them. And £12 for a year’s subscription is hardly breaking the bank. :lol:
The subscription price is fine. I’ve just put a kabosh on all football related subs for my own blood pressure. I question the Athletics integrity but they do present their arguments well.

Look out for Art De Roche, his U23 insight and articles are enjoyable, his ones are stats and diagram heavy - I think you and I are alike in we like numbers behind statements.

Ive learned my lesson with Wenger and I try not to let media narratives sway my opinions anymore. Not that they really did personally after 20 years of Wenger, but I only now see the damage it’s done.

Arteta and the players getting praised for what would be fairly standard things under Wenger is glaringly obvious to me now for example.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom