• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 17 (Jan 1-4)

This day last year we beat them 2-0 (should have been 5 or 6) and Ole was seen as a complete joke, two memes emerged from that match alone. Here we are a year later and Ole is competing for the title.

Makes you think no matter what manager. Until you start spending 150-200 M per window nothing will change.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Are you saying he's perfect as he is? Is he WC?
Good as it gets as a creative player really. He’s no Özil so I kinda get what you mean, but in this league his qualities stick out like a sore thumb.

I almost don’t want him to go to a big team cause they will try make him track back and tackle, he won’t so nerds will call him crap :(

@hydrofluoric acid Why didn't you respond to my really nice message I left you in the Bukayo Saka thread? It got lots of likes and I meant every word. :(

I gave it a like and I sent a very cute reply but I was instantly taken into PM box with a certain mod that said I didnt have any right like trusted members to write out of context posts in threads. And that I could face ban for months if I tried.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He can't see the fine channels, and likes lobbing his balls.

the latter point I don’t know but defence splitting passes are something I’m not sure will ever be part of his game. He uses his gravity to take players out of the game and so doesn’t really need to with his passing.

Guy is a natural footballer though, wouldn’t be surprised if he has that string to his bow but hasn’t used it at this stage of his career.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We could do much worse than picking up McGinn, really tidy player, worry about them wanting 50M tho.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom